A Love You Light Is A Love Soon Gone

We got back home around 12 on a Thursday, which means I go back to normal school tomorrow. I am excited, yet I'm not at the same time. I'm so excited to see my friends. I'm not excited to get bullied again. 

I also have to get used to the new house that Vic rented in the town so I could go to school at the same place and be with my friends. Don't get me wrong when I say it's a beautiful house, it just doesn't hold the same memories. We would stay at the house my mother and I were staying in, but that is slowly crumbling to pieces. I set down the few boxes I had and sat on the bed. I looked around, it was empty and bare. It needed pictures, posters, anything. I had a plain light green comortor with floral sheets with a single pillow on it. The closet was a nice size and the window was big, over-looking the front lawn and woods across the street.

The door opened slowly, "So...how do you like the new house?" Vic asked.

"It's nice. Just a bit bare." I answered.

He walked over and sat on the bed next to me. "You excited for school?"

"...Yeah." 

"You don't seem like you are."

"Well...I'm excited to see the people I like, not excited to see the ones I don't."

"I know that sucks. Just block out the negative with the positive. It'll be okay."

I nodded.

"As for the house," Vic stated. "it does need some stuff. We can work on your room this weekend, if you want?"

"That'd be cool." I said, smiling. 

He smiled and got up and left.

So far, Vic has been great. He's really making me feel welcomed. 

~~~~~~

I walked out of my room around 5 to see Mike holding back a smile and Vic staring at me with a straight face.

"Who's Alex?" Vic asked.

I spun around staring directly at Mike, "You fucker! You told me you wouldn't tell him!"

Mike bursted out into laughter and Vic got up, "Woah, watch your mouth! Jesus! And answer my question!"

I sighed, "He's my...boyfriend..."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?! Who is this kid anyways?! He breaks your heart, I'll break his face!" Vic exclaimed as Jaime and Tony walked in.

"Um...did we come at a bad time?" Tony asked.

Vic turned to them, "Did you know she had a boyfirend?" 

They shook their heads. Jaime started laughing hysterically.

"Hey! When you have a daughter, I'll laugh when she gets a boyfriend!" Vic shouted.

Jaime put his hands up in defense.

Tony walked over to the couch and sat down, "This should be entertaining." 

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Vic exclaimed.

"Because I knew you would act just like this!" I answered.

He slumped down in his chair, "This kid better not be trouble." He mumbled.

I'm wondering the same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER!! YAY :3

Q: How do you think Vic reacted?

Picture of Tony---->

Now Playing: About A Plane Crash-Suicide Silence

Rate and Comment.

Love you guys<3