13: 4th of july (i know im late sorry)

You look at the time. "Oh crap! In going to be late!" You put on your dress that cadenza gave you and ran out the door. You got to Aphmaus house. "Hey Aphmau, sorry I'm late." You said. "It's fine, now we rented one big car and we are also going to use my car for the ride to the lake to watch the fireworks!" Aphmau said. "Now you go in the big car with 7 seats and Will go in my car with Aaron and Kateyn ok?" Aphmau asked. "Ya that's fine" you said as you walked over to the big car. (If you don't know what I'm talking about the big car looks like this

You climbed in the car to hear Lucindas voice saying, "but why don't you want me to sit in the back with you Travis?"  "Because, I'm saving this spot for y/n

You climbed in the car to hear Lucindas voice saying, "but why don't you want me to sit in the back with you Travis?" "Because, I'm saving this spot for y/n." Travis said then looked over at you and singled you to sit with him in the very back. (The very back is numbers 6 & 7 on the car AKA the barker seats in the back) you went to sit with him and you feel something hit you, you look over to see Lucinda giving you a death stare. You sat down and bulked in then Dante stared driving. Dante was in the driver seat, Kawaii~chan in the passager seat, Lucinda in the middle, Garroth yo her left and Laurance to her right. You were looking out the window when you feel something. You look behind you and Travis's hand was in your pants. "TRAVIS!!" Youyelled but everyone was talking and the music was loud that only Travis could hear you. "What it's not like your going to hit me like the other girls." He said with a sky smirk. You slapped his face. "OOOWWWWW" he screamed then took his hand out to put on his face along with the other one. Everyone but Dante who was driving turned around. "Sorry, when people say I can't hurt something I ummm, don't try to hurt them but it comes out like it." You said. Then they all turned around.

Time skip cause I can

"Okay we're here!" Dante said. We all jumped out of the car. After setting up we all sat on our towels. The fireworks stared.

Another one (time skip sorry I lazy)

The fire work had a Grand Finale. (Basically a bunch of fire works going off at the same time at the very end) Travis turned your head towards him and crushed his lips into yours. It was a long kiss and you could here Lucinda in the background mumbling random stuff. Then out of nowhere you turned in to a f/c and h/c cat with a 4th of July sweater. Travis then gave Lucinda a death stare then looked at you and picked you up.

On the ride home you just say in his lap, he would play with you and tickle you. "Lucinda, how long will this last?" Travis asked. "Only 2 hours" Lucinda said annoyed.

Travis brought you to his place. He went to his room and placed you on the bed. He took off his shirt and went to the covers and put you under right next to him. "Goodnight" was the last thing you hear before you fell asleep.

Hi guys sorry I was late on this I am sooooo busy, I thought summer was going to be easier but it's really harder but I hope you enjoyed!