Prolouge

The office door of Luciano Vargas's Pizza flew open.A purple headed girl running out of it with three animatronic men chasing after her."JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!PLEASE!YOU'VE CHASED ME OUT OF THE MAIN OFFICE AND INTO THIS ONE!"She cried.

"Bella~! Don't be that way~!We just want you to join us!"The leader of the three,Luciano,yelled to her.The poor purple headed girl was the security gaurd of the place,and she unfortunately had the night shift.They had chased her out of her office into the managers office,which actually had a door.Her's didn't.

"Frau!Resistance is futile!...."The strongest one of the group yelled(also the dumbest),Lutz.She ran into the room for extra "clothes".Those clothes acted as suits for the animatronics.Since they're so much like human beings,but actually animatronics,wires fill the clothes to the brim.Plus they must be hidden.

It is against the rules to be "naked" at Luciano's.The purple headed girl backed into the wall as they closed in on her.The raven haired man,Kuro,held up an outfit for the girl to wear."This is your new outfit...you'rr (you'll)be here with us forever my rittle(little) Sakura."Luciano glared at Kuro."Yours-a?!"Kuro glared back.

The purple headed girl took this chance to try to escape.Keyword?Try.Unfortunately,Lutz grabbed her."No escaping leibling(did I get that?)"Luciano and Kuro stopped staring eachother down and turned to the purple headed girl."We've been waiting for this Ivy..."Ivy twist and turned."N-NO!"She tried kicking them but,no avail.They were robots!

They once again closed in on the poor girl,but this time forcing the clothes onto her.Not before ripping her own clothes off."NO!I ADORE THOSE CLOTHES B-"Her own screams inturrupted her sentence.She couldn't even form words.All that she could think about was her family and friends...
'I love you all'she thought.

For nine years the four were to rot in the childrens pizzarea.
Ivy's new appearence:

---------Present Time---------   The animatronics of Luciano Vargas's Pizzarea have been fixed up

The animatronics of Luciano Vargas's Pizzarea have been fixed up.Ivy's "endoskeleton" had organs,that were removed.So was another one.Her name is Lukas.She's a special animatronic who hands out gifts to the children.
-------With Reader Chan-------
(Y/N) opened her fridge door."Nothing.Nada.Zilch."She mumbled."JOB TIME!"The insane(like mehhhhh!)(h/c) girl yelled and went outside,yelling,snatching her neighbors newspaper away from him."HEY!"He yelled as she ran back into her humble avode(or whatever...)

She looked through the newspaper until she found a certain ad....
(To Be Countinued!)
---------
Please comment!I feed off of them!Also follow me on quotev please.Bug me to update there. My @ is theantisocialpessimist.