Unexpected Surprise

{ Hello again...Yeah, sorry there's no more helpers left... BUT I created a different helper! It should be able to meet my standards of a helper...but for now...lets boot up the memory but we once again encountered some corrupted memory and sadly I could not recover any of it so we're going to have to make a memory jump, aka when there almost done with there 'school', I never went to such a place because I'M A ROBOT AND A GUIDE. Oh and while your doing that... I have to well attend to some...certain task...and don't worry... One day I'll let you see the footage... if you can handle the truth at least... That's all READER... Good luck.}

___________________________

(Gaster POV)

This is very exiting, here on the last year of school and after we'll be full grown humans and monsters. Standing tall along side other student, in such uniforms for a graduation, it has been an exiting year. So far Grillby is actually quite taller than me. About 2 inches taller. In about 5 feet which is not bad, Calvin on the other hand, is literally 6 inches taller then me. I can barley head butt his chin. Grillby and Calvin I can tell have some kind of rivalry, I swear though they both are such children. Of course, as I always manage to break it up when it escalated too far. One time Calvin tried hitting on me, which failed so miserably it resulted him getting hit in the shin by yours truly. I giggled at that thought, I see Calvin that's to my left look me with a soft expression, there was something in his hand, something box like... Anyway, he may be mean but he shows a soft heart towards me. Grillby, oh I remember how he was always so shy around me when we first met. That was a precious time indeed. Me and Grill have indeed a strong bond, and o have caught Calvin giving Grillby a warning stare but of course, I straighten him out and we go back to being friends. "Now calling up Grillby." Grillby walks forward and shakes his orange and yellow soft flaming hand to the principal and takes his diploma. "Now calling Gaster." I do the same, and soon with Calvin. But I never thought something like this would happen to me in my entire life... Something so unexpected....
----------------------------------------------
(War time)

(Gaster POV)

" And sadly me greatest mistake as well." I say it in such sorrow as I watch the ones I once knew, fall to the ground with bloodshed painting the once beautiful lush green canvas of this once beautiful forest.
----------------------------------------------

(Calvin POV)

This is it. I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life. Once I was called and walked down I yelled out," Gaster, may I speak to you please."
"Um, sure Cal." She stopped and waited for me to catch up, Grillby 2 feet away from her, this will be perfect. Everyone including the audience and the staff immediately stopped and quieted down. "G, I've known you since the beginning of kindergarten and, I've always had my doubts about this but I have the determination to do this." "Cal what are-" I soon got on one knee and G soon switched from a face of confusion into a face of surprise and shock," G, I'm asking you will you be by my side? Or will you marry me?" I took my hand out and there it was. A box with a ring, embedded in it, was a sapphire and a ruby next to each other, forming a heart. It glistened as G was shocked. I soon had my answer as I was tackled down not by just a hug, but also a 'kiss'. "I would gladly!"

(Grillby POV)

Even though I'm saddened, I felt happy for them. Gaster was happy, as long as she is happy I'll be happy as well. Calvin and me may be rivals but we're still friends, he looked at me as I have him a cheery expression and 2 thumbs up. He shot me a smile and a face of gratitude as he returned his hug to G. I heard the audience clap along with students and staff, I myself clapped along side with them, I saw Gaster's parents crying with smiles with Calvins parents, my own telling them congrats. I felt my soul get heavy with grief, I still stood, but only this time...
...
With a mask of my own...

___________________________

{ Ok that's enough for today! Sorry can't continue today! Nope! No explanation today! Sorry, OK BYE! Man that was a close call... What do you think-}
[Immediate program shut down in 1...
Have a nice day....]

___________________________

To be continued...