Prolog.

"What is this?"

"It's everything I have."

"On us?"

"On me."

When I walked in to the room I promised myself I would not lie to him. But I wasn't technology lying, I was just withholding some information about a family I used live with. A family was name had not been put in to the list Agent Phil Coulson was reading right here and now.

This family secret was best to keep secret, for everyone's safety. And beside, how was I even going to explain that family to this one?

This one? Yeah I guess this one could be counted as a family by now, or they where. After my little betrayal who knows what will happen with the small trust I have managed to gain from the team.

I guess I never should of have taken the job as an consultant, it only brought me more pain to add on my list. I really should of have stayed in my van, or maybe I just should of have stayed in Ocean Bluff. Atleast there is would not end up in troubles like these.

As Coulson was reading up on everything I had given him I looked at the box sitting in front of me. I already knew what was in it and I open up the box and took out the Silver bracelet and put it on my wrist. "I'll just be in my bunker until you have made up your mind." I said and raised from the chair and walked out from the office before Coulson had something to say about it.

Once in my bunk I fall down on the bed, trying to figure out what my next move would be. That when I saw it. My dancing hula girl. I reached out for it and took it down from the shelf it was standing on to look at it closer and with it came old memories I had not thought of for a long time.