Sonics High school crush

So it might take a while to get other chapters cuz I got a tight scedualdual so plz be patient its my first timw wrighting so let me know what I need to fix THX~ from el Mexicano

Chapter 1

It was on October 10 1999 when sonic was transferred to a new school dew to a lack of privacy he now attends deer bucks high and he is in the 9th grade little did he know he was on his way to find his soul mate. Sonic woke up this morning doing the usual routine take a shower, eat breakfast, put some clothes on for school. As he was walking to school he notise a girl with pink hair green emerald eyes with a Areo jacket with a Fitch shirt and pants with pink dc shoes, impressed he looks at him self green emerald eyes a Areo jacket with a dc shirt and black pants on with blue and black dc shoes. On the bus he sits in the back while the pinked haired girl sat 2 seats in front of him he says to him self " did she dye or naturally had pink hair?" Then he remembers he has blue natural hair. After 15 minutes on the bus they arrive at the school and while all the students start to pour out of the bus he sees her I phone fall out, emediatly he ran swooped it up taped her shoulder as she moves her head back he smells fruity delicious smell than he says in a nervuse voice "heerree is your pphone" then she says in a sweet warm voice while smiling looking up and down on him "thanks" she smiles and winks at him and walks out the bus. Sonic say while he walks out of the bus " what the f*** just happened. in his science class his science teacher Mr.Jason was a blue fox male in a "DO WORK" shirt with black khakis. "all right class go to your backpacks and get the matiereals you will need in this class, 1 spiral,2 highlighters,3 index cards and a jurnle. " While sonic was geting the stuff out he rememberd the girl and started to scar the room but sadly he didn't see her "sonic dame it why did you tell her something... AH YOU DUMB FUCK. after science he headed to gym to see some other people he stoped by the water fountain and heated a soft sweet voice "thanks for my phone" as he turned he became nose to nose to what has seemed the girl he game the phone to.

Chapter 2