Chapter 6: Evolution

"What's with my appearance?!"

My hair became short silver-blue with longer locks and my eyes changed its color, to three colors Pink, apricot, and red

(She has it with this face O0O)

"Sviel........what the-?"
Big bro was shocked,

"The real look of an Einzbern"

"What?" I was shocked,

"She looks so......" Lancer was looking at my new appearance

Then Gilgamesh started to attack again, and again I dodged.
Plenty of the attacks he aim are all strong,
I gathered my weapons,
"Fly blade, The Ripper!" And it released a really strong form of magic,

"What the-?!" Gilgamesh dodged
And hid in the forest,

I clapped my hands and had summoned a totem of blue colored aura circling me,

"Look for the lost, The locator!"

The blue light scatter and while I close my eyes, I scan every kilometer of the forest. And located him resting on a pond. The center of the forest.

"Arturia! Go to the West! Hunter! East! Archer! North, I'll be on the south, the rest stay here and take down Lancer....with sakka!" I said and flee to South.

Xavier P.O.V

"Oi, don't underestimate us!"
Axel exclaimed and kicked the ball with force
I kicked it toward Lancer,
It hit him,
"Oi, tie him up!" Mark said and threw ropes and tied Lancer up.
We got him as hostage,

"Oi, let me go you b*****s!" Lancer said, I glared at him

"What is your motive? Hmm?" I asked in my Xene form.

"Our motive is to kill all Einzberns!" "And why?"

"We can't tell you...." He said grinning

"Alright, then.." I glared at him, I summoned our old weapon in Alius.

"You still have that?!" Jude exclaimed

"I stole some.." I said and strike the teleportation ball at Lancer, sending him in despair.

"Alright, others will guard the manor, while the rest go to the center with me."

Axel, Jude, Mark, Paolo, Krueger, and Hector come along with me, the others won't cause they will protect the injured.

I remembered the way when me and Scotty got lost in this forest, when we went to the place were the Kappas live. And there Gilgamesh is,

"Oh, yeah, Sviel gave us some walkie talkies,"

"Xavier here. At the center."

"Sviel in the south here any luck?"

"Yep, he was there standing-" wait a minute, he's not moving, or even noticing how noisy our walkie talkie is, hmmmm.....it's a decoy!

I threw a cucumber on Gilgamesh then he explode, we were protected by a force field ................................... by me?!
I touched the force field, it has its red aura, a pattern of octagonal formation of the force field. Then it faded away.

"Xavier, you have yours already?"
Axel wide eyed

"Sviel, do you copy?"

"Yes, I heard an explosion, hmmmm....a decoy?"

"Yes...seems he got away.."

"Okay, go back to the manor, I repeat everyone go back to the manor."..

She said then went off, we came back and told everything to the team and our servants.......

"Lil bruh is now getting stronger.." Hunter said patting my head

Then we heard another explosion, in the field.

To see Axel releasing platinum colored flames,

"Keep it on Master!" Acher exclaimed

Axel just gave us a thumbs up while facing his back on us.

Sviel blushed,

"Can I talk to Arturia?" Hunter requested and Arturia just nodded in response. And followed,..

Me and Sviel followed them,

"You seem to always make yourself in trouble," Hunter said to her, and she only closed her eyes,

"I would always protect everyone, even you...it would always harm innocent people, like you and your brother.......and caused your death in abroad......... I missed you..."She said with now teary eyes, Hunter went closer to her and wiped her tears with his thumbs. Then they stared at each other, Hunter starting leaning so as Arturia, then the gap was closed. I covered Sviel's eyes, which she frowned cause of it.

Then both pulled back, "I love you...." "You know what also I.T.A.L.Y means?"

She giggled.
"I trust and......" She said "love you" without voice.

I blushed when I remember what happened earlier, I just watched our guardians kissing.