One Month Later

~One Month Later~

Rose's Point of view

I slowly open my eyes because the sun was radiating through the blinds. Finally my eyes adjust to the light to see a cute, sexy Joe sleeping beside me. I kiss him to wake him up because he's told me he likes being woken up with a kiss. He smiles and says, "Morning love."

"Want to go upstairs to make breakfast?"

"Sure, I'll make the coffee, you start the toast?"

I smile and think wow, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. "I'll race ya up stairs."

"1"

"2"

"Go!!" We both screamed in unison. He We both Get up and race to the stairs it's a lot easier now since I got the cast off my foot. The doctor said it was all healed. He even sounded surprised himself. Of course he was surprised because he was saying how it probably was still not all the way healed since it only had been a month.

Joe beats me to the stairs and gets to the kitchen. He starts to chant, "I win you lose, I win you lose." I think to myself how cute he looks then I smile.

"Let's just start Brunch silly." Joe looks at me weird when I say brunch. "Since it's past breakfast but close to lunch it's brunch."

Joe starts to laugh, but then says, "Okay, but guess what.............I WIN YOU LOSE." He screams at the top of his lungs.

We both look at each other and just break out into fits of laughter. Once we compose ourselves Alexis and Caspar come down the stairs.

We all pitch in and make a huge brunch. We eat pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and cinnamon raisin toast, my favorite! Everything was so delicious. Were all stuffed to the brim and we all just want to relax on the sofa and watch one of my favorite movies. We all cuddle up in blankets and turn on, "White Chicks". Amazing and funny movie, but we were all stuffed and we all accidently fall asleep. I fall asleep of Joe's shoulder, his cologne is my favorite smell ever.

I'm the first one to wake up. I look at everyone asleep then at the time. I start to panic because I have to be at work around 3 and it's 2. I quickly get up and run to my room, almost slipping down the stairs. I quickly put on my outfit on, which is a t-shirt that says Gannons and I throw on a pair of plain black jeans. I go to my bathroom and throw on a little bit of makeup, then I put my hair into a high pony tail.

I rush all the way upstairs and see if anyone is awake. Alexis is there in the kitchen drinking some tea.

"Going to work?"

"Yeah I'll be back around 7"

"Are you gonna have enough time to get ready for dinner with Zoe and Alfie?"

"Yeah we aren't going till 8:30, I'll take a shower and get ready, don't worry Alexis!"

"Okay, are you going to leave a note for Joe? So he knows where you are?"

"Oh yeah, duh."

I write in the note, Hi sleepy! I'm at work, I'll be home around 7 and I will be ready to leave at 8:20! Love you babe." Alexis looks at me with a questioned face.

"What Alexis??"

"Nothing, but Sleepy and Babe??"

"Whatever Alexis" I say while punching her lightly in the shoulder. I walk out the door to my car and leave for work.