Deez Nutz Your Mouth Part 20 Christmas Special

"Open the door! It's the police!" A cop yelled outside of Justin's door while pounding on it ferociously.

"Never!" Justin yelled with a bat in hand while hiding behind his couch. He never would have expected Michael to turn him in for nearly killing that guy.

A few minutes later the police were inside of Justin's house and were handcuffing him. "Please don't take me to jail," Justin begged while trying to start calm.

"Should have thought of that before you stabbed the guy," the cop said while shoving him into the back seat of the cop car.

After a thirty minute ride to jail, Justin was behind bars in a cell waiting for his trial. "Merry Christmas," a cop said while closing the bars shut and locking them.

"Fuck you to," Justin mumbled to himself. After about an hour, another cop came and opened his cell again. "What's going on?" Justin asked confused.

"Your out on bail," the cop said before Justin went to go see who bailed him out.

"Babe I love you so much," Justin said before hugging Jasmine tightly.

"Watch out for the baby," Jasmine said referring to her pregnancy. "Let's go home," Justin said happily.

Back at Justin's place, Justin was determined to give jasmine a special gift since she saved him from jail. "Come on in," Justin said as he payed on the bed in a sexy Santa outfit waiting for Jasmine to take off her clothes.

"Aww you look so sexy," Jasmine said before stripping and climbing on top of Justin.

"I love you," Justin said before sticking his penis into her nice and slow.

"Faster," Jasmine moaned as Justin listened and pounded into her until she came with joy.

It wasn't until a few minutes later that Justin joined her.

On the next episode of Deez Nutz Your Mouth, Justin and Jasmine take their relationship to the next level and Justin finally puts an end to Michael.