Chapter 1

"What the hell are you doing?",

"I'm taking a walk",

"Yeah, like in the bloody 3 in the morning ",

I shrugged ." I can't sleep ",

"So you decided to take a walk in the forest",

"Yeah",

"You're an idiot , you know that. And why do I have to be woken up to accompany you",

"I thought this was our thing. You know me taking a walk in the forest and you talking to me over the phone at 3am.",

Silence was my response. "I hate you.",

I let out a soft sigh before smiling. "I love you too, Amber",.

She let out hum of agreement. "Where are you know?",

"At our special place .",

Our special place was a small creek by the river. We found it when we accidentally had sugar rush after drinking Amber's special "Gogo juice",. It was basically strawberry lemonade with extra sugar and syrup. And lucky for us, we are very sensitive to sugar. So we decided to take a walk in the forest to burn off our energy and stumbled upon this creek. And ever since that day, this was our special day.

She let out a soft hum in response. We stood in silence, our breathing and the river was the only song that sang in the forest. I laid down on to the soft moss that covered the creek, and watched the stars that painted across the sky. Peace seeped into my lungs, the soft smell of dirt and wood invaded my senses . Amber's neutral breathing indicated that she was still awake.

From the side of my vision, a body laid out next to me. The person's brushed mine slightly even though she wasn't really there. There was a small shift of air that felt like a brushing sensation. "Tell her I miss her and I love her",

I shifted my vision from the sky to the lady laying next to me. She had long brown hair that flowed to her waist in a straight line, eyes that captured the star's light and skin as pale snow. Full pink lips and a small button nose completed her features. "She said she misses you and that she loves you", I whispered to her, not wanting to disturb the sleepy silence that covered the area. She turned her head towards me and smiled gently as her fingers stroked my cheek.

"Tell her that I miss her too and I love her more", she said softly. I responded back to Amber who let out a sigh . We turned our heads back towards the sky, watching as the moon light up the creek with its rays. Amber's slow breathing over the phone indicated that she was asleep.

I switched off my phone and shifted comfortably on the creek. Amber's mom too , shifted her position, her hand touched my outstretched arm. As always her hand went through my arm but I could still vaguely remember the soft worn out skin on my hand when she used to pick me up at pre-school together with Amber.

Her white dress seemed to cover the both of us from the cold. We fell into a quiet slumber for a moment. When my eyes were half shut, she leaned forward and kissed my forehead, right at the hidden vision mark and fell back. The mark tingled at the touch, almost as if it was giggling in content before slowly dimming . She let out a soft melodic laugh and her body started glowing golden. She turned into gold flowers that floated into the air and disappear from my vision.

Before melting into my dreams , I smiled as a couple of fairies came out from the flowers and played with my hair, softly lulling me into Neverland with their melody.