Four.

"I'm getting me some tonight. I look too good to let this dry spell continue," Cassie said as she applied mascara to her lashes.

"Girl, you gotta be careful though. Last time you did this, we didn't see or hear from you for the entire weekend," Fatima laughed, "At least let a bitch know where you goin'."

Cassie laughed, smiling as she reminisced, "Mmm, that was the best weekend of my life. Three days of getting dicked down by two men who knew exactly what mama wanted. Mm, I didn't think I would've came so many times that weekend."

The three of us laughed at our friend's boldness, but that's what made her Cassie. She was always bold and vulgar, refusing to let her sexuality be repressed by society.

While the conversation carried on, now focusing on Fatima's love life, I busied myself with finishing my makeup. As I focused on perfecting the wing to my eyeliner, my phone dinged with a text.

babe, 9:41pm:

hey baby girl, we're here, where u at?

I texted back immediately, knowing Zayn hated to be left on read and waiting for a response, letting him know that we'd be leaving within fifteen minutes.

"Z texted me, they're there," I relayed the new information to the girls as I now spent my time putting on false eyelashes. I glanced in the mirror to see my friends in my bedroom behind me, both sprawled across my bed on their phones, while sipping whatever drinks they had concocted.

Fatima rolled her eyes, "Do I gotta be nice to him?"

I rolled my eyes in response, laughing at her dryness, "Yes! He's the one getting you into VIP tonight, and he's also covering the bottle service, so at least try to be nice."

"Why did he go so early, though?" Cassie looked up from her phone to ask me.

I explained that Zayn and his friends wanted to arrive early to avoid crowding that always happens when he goes out in public. I left out the fact that Zayn said he couldn't stand to be in his house with my friends there to irritate him, so he'd prefer if we just met him there.

I laced up my high heels and grabbed my clutch before looking myself over in the large mirror against the wall. I look good, I thought to myself. My curls were larger than life, and full of bounce. I wore a short black dress that clung to my curves with heels that laced up to my calves. I worried for a moment about how tightly the dress clung to my stomach, hoping I didn't look like I had gained much weight, but carried on at my friend's demands for a quick Instagram selfie.

"How did we managed to be the baddest bitches in the game? Look at us!" I said, laughing as the picture gained more and more likes.

We each grabbed our purses before running down the stairs at the notification that our Uber had arrived. We got in the car, making uncomfortable small talk with the driver before finally arriving at the nightclub.

The line went around the block, but we carried on to the bouncer, where I simply told him "Mrs. Malik, plus two," and was allowed in. We made our way to the third floor where VIP guests were escorted. It appeared more like a balcony, overlooking the bars and dance floor below.

"I found your man," Fatima pointed Zayn, "and who is that with him?" she licked her lips at the sight of Vic, who stood beside Zayn laughing at something.

Quickening my steps, we made our way to them. Zayn and Vic were in the middle of a conversation, so I didn't say anything. I quietly walked up beside my fiance, wrapping my arms around him while he spoke.

"Hey baby girl," he kissed my forehead.

"Hi, you look good," I told him, "Nice to see you again, Vic."