When/Where You First Meet

James: You had known James since high school when your brother, Joe had befriended him. You three hung out a lot as teenagers. When Joe moved out to Colorado you went with him, and James caught up with you and quickly became close friends again. Hanging out with him at the Creature Office and then the Slaughter House later when CowChop began.

Aleks: It was a weird and short meeting. You worked at a local costume store and a group of people regularly came in. After a while you became friends with them. The one with the full sleeves always interested you more though, you had a lot of things in common and ended up hanging out outside of the costume store later on. 

Trevor: When you had graduated high school you were looking for a paid internship beofre starting college. You ended up working for Cow Chop along with another guy, Trevor. You spent many late night together editing videos and became extremely close. 

Aron: You met at a pet store when you were buying food for your pet ferrets and when he was buying food for his rats. You had seen him beofre but you just happened to begin talking. After a few weeks of seeing him in and out of the pet store, you finally hung out outside of there, and got lunch and regularly met for coffee.

Joe: You met Joe at a dog park. You'd see him arrive when you leave a lot, since you like to get there early. Since you were running late one morning, you were there the same time. Your dog really like his corgi, which you later found out was actually just his friends. After talking to him and getting to know his sweet personality, you started coming later so you talk to him.