Introduction

In the Vampire Diaries our 500 year old vampire friend Katherine Pierce was killed off but this is an alternate story of what would happen if she didn't get killed off or get the cure get shoved down her throat by her doppelgänger Elena Gilbert. So before all that occurred Katherine was underneath the Mystic Falls High School linked by magic to a witch called Bonnie Bennett. They both had their reasons for being down there Bonnie's was to first drop the veil to the other side and to contact the dead witch Qetsiyah on the other side when the veil was down without Silas knowing and Bonnie was going to ask her how she put Silas down and the only reason Katherine was there was because Bonnie linked her to herself for having Qetsiyah's tombstone which was filled with Qetsiyah's blood and the reason Bonnie needed that was because Qetsiyah was the one who created the other side two thousand years ago. And the only reason Katherine came was because Bonnie was going to ask Qetsiyah for a second favor which was how she created the immortality spell to give to Katherine for her "participation". But Silas came instead of Qetsiyah so Bonnie found out through Silas that he created the Immortality spell two thousand years ago and Qetsiyah was just there to take the spell with Silas. And Silas is one of the two immortals in the world but the second person is not relevant to this story. Then when Bonnie learns that Qetsiyah isn't coming she finds a way to put Silas into a desiccation spell and then tries to put the veil back but in the process of that particular spell Bonnie uses way to much magic for one witch to use so she overwhelmed herself and dies without the veil being put back up. So now the ghost of the supernatural beings on the other side are able to walk among the living, and now back to Katherine she confronts Bonnie about what she owes her and Bonnie tells her she's outta luck so Katherine being the way she is goes after Elena until Bonnie gives Katherine what she deserves and Bonnie has no choice but to do it and this is where our story begins.....
----------------------------------------------------------Comment if you guys have an suggestions for the first chapter and the following ones kinda having writers block. I would really appreciate it and the reason I'm writing this spinoff is because I really love the Katherine Pierce/ Katerina Petrova character and I hated how they killed her off so I want to write this about her.