x

A bit about Renee : 17 , From Toronto currently lives in Chicago , Middle Child - Has three   siblings - Joshua [19], Ebony [13] and Eithan [7] , Persian , African American and Native American , Sings , Dance , Cheer , Popular Chick - But not your ordinary , Peircings ? [Belly Button, 2 On Left Ear & Nose] , Tattoos ? [Chinese Symbols Going Down Her Spine, On her hip that says ' Dont Be Fooled By Your Emptiness, There's So Much More Room For Happiness' , Fierce , Chill , Laidback , Not one to fuck with , Has low tolerance for ignorant people ...

Its school. Yay. Second week of school, when I woke up I thought about cheer practice today, I really don’t feel like dealing with those hard headed ass girls, Im the captain and they act like they don’t fucking know that. Now im not your typical cheerleader. And another reason why im not huge fan of going to school cause I have to see my ex Dylan everyday. Anyways. I just picked a simple comfy outfit: denim skinny jeans,  A crop red tee that says EA$Y, and my hair is like it is in on the cover, for my shoes I put on some sperry's.

So I went downstairs to see my ma in the kitchen with her white robe on.

" Hello mommy", I said. " Where's Joshua?", I asked.

" Hey boo, and he sleep, im about to make your favorite smoothie, and theres some french toast in the microwave", She said handing me recipe book, " Read the Fruity Banana Smoothies page", She said.

" Okaay.. It say's get 2 containers of vanilla yogurt, 1.4 cup of orange juice, 1 cup of frozen strawberrys, annd 1 banana", I said. When I got my french toast out I sprinkled some powedered sugar and pured some syrup, and some fresh fruits on the side, such as strawberrys, blueberrys, rasberrys, grapes, and canelope.

" And wake Joshua up after you get done eating", She said.

" Okay", I said. I ate and did what mama told me. I went in Josh room and hopped on his bed.

" Joshy!!!!!!", I yelled.

" Damn what Renee??", He asked all snappy.

" Wake up nigga", I said.

" Hoochie go away", He said. I layed next to him, to aggervate him. He then turned to me.

" Its time for school nigga", I said.

" Tf you callin a nigga?", he asked sitting up.

" Obviously youu", I said.

" Dont make me whoop yo ass Renee", he said. I laughed and went back to the kitchen. Kiss my ma on the cheek, and headed to school.

Christian

Man, I cant wait for lunch. Im hungry as hell, once Science was over I was out that bitch, Me and my home boys, James, Austin, Don, Isaac was inside eating lunch.

" Yo. That Renee girl weird", Austin said.

" How?", Don asked.

" She really popular but she dont act like it", Austin said.

" Thats cause you use to bitchy ass phony girls, like Mia", Isaac said. Mia's my girlfriend, She's the popular one in this school.

" Really nigga?", I asked before taking a bite of my burger.

" Im just saying, I don't trust her. Im just looking out for my boy yo", Isaac said. I am closest to Isaac out of all the boys.

" Ive always felt like she cheated on me, I just haven't figured it out yet", I said. Then a girl walked pass our table, Renee Brown. I seen her before but didn't care much to have a conversation with her. She's just, not my type I guess you can say.