Once upon a Rogue (Book 3 of Werewolf stories)

-------*-----------*-----------

Jenna's POV

--------*---------*----------

I was walking in the woods after my wolf begged me to go for a run. I went for a little run in wolf form, then I suddenly decided to walk back in human form. For some reason my wolf was getting restless and jumpy.

'What is up with you?' I asked her.

'You'll see.' She replied.

I rolled my eyes at her words. What does she mean I'll see? As I was lost in my thoughts I bumped into a wall and then fell to the dirt floor. Ow!

"Oh...I am so sorry!" I heard a sweet male voice ask.

The person reached down to pick me up. But as soon as he did sparks ran up and down my arms. I gasped and looked up and saw his sparkly blue eyes. My wolf screamed 'MATE' in my head and I froze when I realized from his scent he was a rogue.

"Mine..." He hissed pulling my body to his.

I smiled at him cuddling into his chest. Finally after years of waiting I have found him. I don't care that he is a rogue he was all mine.

"I'm Jenna what is your name?" I asked him looking into his eyes.

"I'm Alex..."

"Alex?" I asked which caused him to make a little purr.

He pulled me into his chest tighter. As things got quieter I wanted to take in his full scent. But when I got past the sweet scent of honey and chocolate I smelt something that made me freeze. It was the recognizable smell of a rouge wolf. This caused my wolf to tense up and growl.

This caused Alex to freeze seeing me tense up. He growled and pulled me closer as his eyes turned black. He then looked around looking for possible danger. But finding out he looked at me.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I smell a Rouge."

He began to glow bright red. "Oh...that's ...me"

AUTHOR NOTE : Any ideas on covers?