Chapter four

I felt someone stroking my cheek. I opened my eyes to see a smiling Nathan. My mate.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"Your so beautiful." He kissed me.

"What's going to happen?"I asked a bit worried.

"I don't know but as long as we are together it's okay." He sighed softly.

"That's so corny . I need to call HQ I can ask your grandfather for the mission back."I signed sitting up.

Nate still had his arm around me . I took my phone from the table.

..Ring Ring Ring ..

"Hello." His grandfather answered.

"Ada." I spoke in code.

"Yes Elena." He said.

"Can I have the mission back?" I asked.

"You were never off the mission in the first place." He said.

"You knew, didn't you?" I accused.

"Yes. I'll let you get back to it." He chuckled.

"Wait do I still need to go to school?" Hope was rising in me.

"No." He hung up. That Bastard hung up on me.

Wait...

No school!!!!! Yassss.

Nate brought me back to his naked chest. The only thing around us were white sheets to cover our naked bodies.

I know you think it's fast and all but for werewolves we are moving pretty damn slow considering we have know each other for three days.

{Their magically people they can have sex if they want to. Their werewolves and soulmates. If you found your soulmate there's a fifth percent chance you'd jump him ;) 😉}

He finally let me out after convincing and deal making. I got ready and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked to my wardrobe and took a couple of weapons

The best thing were my shoes that had knives in them that eject. I had a couple daggers, guns and grenades with me.

Nate was making me go to school with him so I had no choice. And it was my job.

..Ughhh..

I went downstairs to meet him .

"Nate." I called.

No answer. I called again but something was wrong. I smelt blood. I ran to the kitchen and saw blood on the floor and a note.

Elena Rose

I have your mate. I want you to come and watch me kill him .

Yours sincerely not

The rogue king

I crushed the piece of paper in one hand. My eyes turned blood red. The eyes of the Devil's Daughter.

 The eyes of the Devil's Daughter

I got in my suit. (The one from the book cover)

I walked outside and smelt Nate . I made sure they saw me coming. They messed with the wrong bitch.

I saw two guards and took them from behind and slit their throats.

I left the bloodies. I cracked my neck bones.

I was just getting started and I wasn't gonna stop until each and every one of them were dead. I carved my initials onto their skin and and made it visible.

D.D. devil's Daughter.

I wiped my blade and looked up flashing my eyes red and putting my mask on .

I walked throwing two draggers at two guys . They fell on the floor . The rest looked at me with fear. I let my wolf take over and ripped their hearts out . My arm knife was dripping blood as I went for the next kill using my knife from my shoe.

I went into the shadows. Making myself invisible. I ripped hearts out left them there. I walk twirling my daggers.

There was a stage. Nate was tied up to a chair. Someone was in front of Nate with his back turn from me. He turned and I saw fear in his eyes as well as confusion.

"What the . Your t.. the the." He stuttered. I cut him of.

"The Devil's Daughter Bitch."