Chapter 1

"So did you care for her?"

"Yes!"

"But she had an affair with Jonathan Anderson. Making you jealous."

"Yes I hated how she would come home late everyday. I hated how she saved his number!!"

"So you wanted to end their affair,you killed him. But when Maggie found out she wanted to tell the cops."

"Yes,I couldn't let her tell so I killed her too and I do not regret it, one single bit!!"

"I rest my case your Honour." She knew she had this case in the bag. This man was easy to manipulate. With a snap of her fingers he spilled the beans without a hassle. She knew she was going to win the case.

"Charlie Hudson is found guilty for the murder of Jonathan Anderson and Margaret Hudson! Court Adjourned. "

She knew this doofus would crack and that it was just a matter of time. At least another huge check will find its way into her bank account.* sigh * the perks of being a lawyer in N.Y.C.

Her phone beeped to signal the start of an appointment with her newest and hottest client . "Oh my God I'm late, what a first impression."
She rushed into her sleek new benze E-class and sped of to her office. As a lawyer she was allowed to have a background check of her client. At times,some privacy lovers would freak out and go to the extent of calling the cops, when they knew she was given permission to do so.

Xavier Wright born on August 12th 1992. Son to Alicia and Alexander Wright. Mr Wright is the soon to be heir of the Samsung group but has fallen into trouble countless times. He has been charged five million dollars for plagiarism of the latest Apple phone.

God this is going to be hard. She thought . It was going to be hard to defend him and not drool at the sight of him. "Couldn't they get a picture of him when he was fully clothed!" A mental image of his beautiful toned chest was plastered in her mind and it was going to be difficult for her to concentrate on any other thing but his face which is chiselled to perfection.

She reached her office just in time for the appointment. Her office well was different from all the others in New York, yes it had a modern touch to it and was situated in a skyscraper, but it had an antique feel with its mohagony chairs and tables with its many books and shelves.

"So you wouldn't say hello! That's rude." Said Alessandra her spanish assistant and best friend. Alessandra is beautiful in many ways her amazing black locks fall to her back her sapphire blue eyes sparkle whenever there's gossip. She has a skinny yet curvaceous figure and she is tall as well. She has a body of a model and no matter how many times Aliyah would tell her to apply as a model, Alessandra would refuse and say that job is for the weak and boring girls.

"Can't talk! I'm late"

"Don't you think I know that, with that hunk sitting in your office."

"Vous êtes chanceux je t'aime!" Aliyah is a born French. Her mother is French and Ghanaian whilst her father is American. Aliyah speaks four different languages(English not included): French, twi, Spanish and Italian.

"Sorry I'm late. Is it ok if I take a background check on you"

"The one you've already done. Yeah sure."

"Okay then. Mr Wright for now I ask you to stop causing trouble because it's going to be hard to prove your innocence."

"You know for a lawyer you are beautiful."

"You know for an heir you are super dum"

Xavier got up from his seat,knowing that their conversation would go nowhere. His lawyer, well you could say she's something else. Xavier knew he was attracted to her and it wasn't a one night stand attraction. It was something to do with her golden hair and sapphire blue eyes and not to mention her personality and snarky remarks.

"And for a woman you dress like a thirty year old man"

That statement got Aliyah thinking, does she really look like a  thirty year old man or was he just playing with her mind. This man infront of her was making her feel weird, like 'a butterfly in your stomach' weird. Could she possibly attracted to this Mr. Wright.

"Well you dress like bullshit!"

He had already reached the elevator when she shouted this, he simply just turned around and have her a million dollar smile.