Prologue

The Church Bells started ringing loudly awaking the whole Kingdom, the birth of a newborn Prince became news, it quickly spread all over the lands, everyone was excited including the King, he finally has a son to take over his Throne when death comes and wash over him.

While everyone is celebrating, a little baby peasant crawls around the small room in his parent's peasant household. His father is working at the nearby farm, while the mother of his is cleaning around the house with a small, worn out broom. Giggling, he got picked up by his older brother, "you're a angel, aren't ya," Seungsoo chuckled hugging him softly, not wanting to hurt the fragile body he has in his hands. "A new Prince was born, I heard his name is Prince Jongin." Doe eyes stared up to him as if he wants to learn more about the newborn prince.

"Well, his full name is Kim Jongin, respect him when he became King, alright?" He gave a smile to his baby brother, who showed him his small row of teeth. "Good, you understand me. I wonder what will you become when you're older, a farmer just like father?"

Or a servant?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey and I'm back, I guess. I think I might do chapter two today but idk because I have jet lag and I want to sleep at 10 pm instead of 10 am but I'll try

Thanks for reading~