Chapter Two {Part 1}

The River And The Sight
                          Part One

The sound of wind was something that Kyungsoo loves to listen during night when he was wide awake. He doesn't know why, but it had a calming feeling whenever he hears or feels it. A sigh slips out from the peasant's mouth as he stared at the glowing full moon. Thoughts about the forest started appearing on his mind. He usually go to the forest each week and visit the river to see the amazing sight. Kyungsoo asked himself, should I go to the river this evening?

I-I shouldn't, I might get caught again. Also, I promised mother. I'll be in great trouble if anyone found out! They will put me in a torturing chamber or worse!

But I haven't visit the river for a while. Plus it won't take long to go back home after a short visit. A-And I only have gotten caught once which was about a week ago.

Okay! I'll go, only for a short time though.

Just like that, the peasant silently have left. Kyungsoo was extremely cautious, not wanting to make the same mistake twice. After a difficult time of not making any noise, he entered the forest. Hearing the rushing water closer, he speeded up a little.

The peasant thought the sight was absolutely magnificent

The peasant thought the sight was absolutely magnificent. Well, he has always thought that when he come here to just sit and admire the view. It seemed like the perfect time to visit the river until he decided it was time to go back to the village. Kyungsoo took a last look before hurrying back home.

What he didn't know was someone watching from afar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to leave it right here, I'll update the second part guys ;) tommorow hopefully :D

Thanks for reading~