movie day

Austin POV
I was just waking up from the best night ever. It was not nice at first but thanks to Zach I will never forget that night. It started when I was trying to call my friends from school that invited me to go out and have fun. When I saw a car speed by with them throwing water balloons at me. I then turned to run from them turning to do it again when I tripled and scraped my knee making me bleed. After doing it again and finally driving off. I was left crying when a fur picks me up and carries me in a apartment building and takes me to his room were he puts me on the bed and kiss me on the head and wipes my tears away. He then goes to get the first aid kit. When he comes he cleans the cut and places a band aid on it.

Zach: are you OK Austin

Austin: yeah how do you know my name.

Zach: cause you are in my 3rd period and I had a crush on you since 1st grade.

Austin: wow I can't believe it I had a crush on you since 1st grade too but was to shy to tell anyone.

Zach: so you wanna go out some time

Austin: yes I would love that

Austin wraps his hands around his neck and kiss him.

They then strip to there boxes and cuddle in bed.

I will never forget it. All of a sudden Austin is attacked by kisses.

Zach: I see someone's awake so you wanna stay here and spend the day watching movies and eating popcorn.

Austin: yeah but we stay in our boxer's OK

Zach: OK but you have to stay the night

Austin: deal

I see him get up from bed to prepare the popcorn in his red undies which I will keep enjoying to see him in every day of our lives.

The End

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻
So know here's another OC that's brand knew so I'm gonna keep trying to make more story's and don't forget to read blue and mageraustin out😺😺😺😺😺😼😸😸😸😹😹😻😻😺😼😸😹😻😺😺😺