Flying Birds (Lily's POV)

"Holy crap Sammy! Look at that house!" the giant house had to have had at least two or three floors! "Ha ha... Oh I know! Lets go check it out!" "Okay!" This was going to be so fun!!! The house was huge!!! Holy it's really cold!! It even started snowing! "Brr... Sis we better hurry!" "RACE YA THERE LILY!" I'm a pretty fast runner and I easily beat her. "*huff* *puff* wow... sis... Your pretty... fast... *Sigh* CMON!" we go into the giant mansion only to see that it's all broken apart and there are dead bugs and animals everywhere. "Oh my god..." it smelled really bad.

We used the money our "mom" and "dad" give us to rebuild thos house... Our mom gives us it because I-I... work hard at her little "shop" where all the scary men go to... do th-things to me... and our dad gives us money because my sister... she... is forced too... do "things" with him... My "Mom" and "Dad" were nice enough to give me and her 1000 dollers every year. We're both forced to do it. We've never spent it and this has been going on when we were about 8... we hate it... and we know they hate us but there too afraid that we will tell so they at least pay us. I felt tears in my eyes one, because it smelt so bad and so many things were dead, and two, thinking about what our parents do to us... we both have about 9,900 dollers all together the 900 from before it all started... "H-hey don't cry sis! We can clean it all up!" And we did.

We called pest control and got them to clean EVERYTHING up and make sure no bugs ever come back because they know how rich we are and how fast we can get them fired. We payed 2,500 for that. We then got some repair men to repair the whole house. Same thing. If they didn't repair it good. Fired. We payed 4,100 for that. We then got the whole house repainted. Good or fired. Payed 2,300. Then we got some guys to get us Internet and repair the wires and some guys to make sure the water and stuff works. Once again good or fired and we payed 3,000 for that. Nobody lucky got fired. (We had the rest from our emergency money. It was 2,000 bucks all together) "Woo! Lil! Look!" It was so pretty now! It took us a few weeks and it was snowing pretty hard out. It was December 1st! "Awesome!"

We brought all of our stuff from our house to the mansion and made it our home! We had our beds in the same room because we're both afraid of the dark heh. We had our TV downstairs next to the front door (if you faced tward the TV it would be to your right a little bit away from the TV. The kitchen was right behind the living room. We went to garage sales to get stuff and luckily we got a few good things! We got a mini fridge, table, chairs, frames, a couch and a coffee table. We started out with 9,900 from our parents and 4,000 for emergency.

We finally found our home.