Chapter 1: The Day Before.

[ A picture of Antonio will be in chapter 2 ]

Antonio and I were walking down a street around my house at 'round 12 at night. I always hold his hand just in case guys try it with me But one guy didn't care.

"Aye yo ma!" he shouted. I didn't turn back but Antonio did. "Dude do you not see her with me she taken, take yo thirsty ass home." Antonio jealous sides comes out.
"Alright you gonna regret that." the guy said. I didn't like the words that came out of his mouth it was like he meant that he was gonna get revenge or something. I put my hand on Antonio's chest. "Next time just walk away, please?" He nods and we walk away.

Once we made it to my house he led me up the stairs and turned around to walk home. "Wait, can you stay with me for tonight." I asked. For some reason, I just felt really uncomfortable. "Sure." Antonio walked back up the stairs and into my house with me. I placed my keys on the kitchen counter and put my jacket on the couch, "Elvin" I turned around to see Antonio looking at me. "Huh?" He walked up towards me and put his hand on my face. " I have a strange feeling something isn't going to go well this week, but i can't hold this feeling in anymore I like you a lot. You tease me without you even knowing that your doing it i liked you sense we ever met but i didn't want anything to go wrong so i just became your Best friend. But when you didn't feel comfortable walking at night by yourself i was excited to take that chance to act like i'm your boyfriend." he slowly leaned in and kissed me bringing his hands to my waist and pushing me back towards a wall. I was kissing him back too but i stopped and looked at him. " why didn't you just tell me?"

"Cause i didn't know how you were going to react, but i was wrong.

I leaned in and kissed him as he put his hand under my butt and lifted me off the ground. "Antonio," i said my body began to feel hot at the moment he started walking towards my room. He placed me on my bed walked back to the door and closed it came back to me and started kissing my neck. He got between my legs still kissing my neck, than he starts to unbutton my shirt kissing both my breast. My face started to turn red. The sensation was amazing i took his shirt off and looked him into his eyes while he went down.

I woke up to me being in the bed naked and so i got up and put on one of my long shirt that went to my knees i walked out my room and seen Antonio watching T-v. He turned around to look at me Hey baby."
" Hey." i walked over to him and sat next to him, He kissed my cheek. " you have to work don't you? I asked and he shook his head. I sighed a little. " don't worry ill be back later tonight alright he hugged me tightly gave me a kiss got up and walked out closing the door. I got up walked to the door watching him walk away.

I grabbed my phone and talked to my girlfriend about the night for awhile before i got dressed myself and went to work. i worked as a dancer not a stripper i teach kids how to dance at this famous studio i created, I work from 2:00 to 9:00 pm.

I was kinda worried about Antonio he works at a car garage that fix peoples cars so i decided to call him.

"Antonio

"Yea

"Heyy

"Hey baby

"Um what do you want to eat for dinner

"What ever you can make

"Um about yesterday

"Yeah

"It was great

"I know after hearing you moa-

"Stop right there

*laughs*

"My bad

"But ill see you when you come home ok

"Ight I love you eviln

"I Love you to

Hearing his voice just makes my heart race all of a sudden, after that night i just feel so in-love and different i don't know why but i'm glad though.