Faiths story

Faith &' Raheem - Full story 

Intro 

'What you looking at?' The girl asked 

'I was looking in your direction, looking in your face, so that means I was looking at you!' I answered, the girl looked shocked by my reaction. 

'Well.. don't look at me' she answered 

'Ill look at you hugly face if I want' I replied 

'What you African bout hugly?' 

Bang I slapped her in the face. 

'Na not African, Jamaican biitch, do you know who your dealing wid?' I said, 

'Nooo', she said shook, 'im not from dese ends' 

'THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE!! I'm faith, aka laydee fee.. heard of dat name?' 

'Oh I neva knew it was you .. im sorry' 

'You bes be.. don't let me see you here again' I laughed at her and continued waiting for the bus like it was nothing, she just stood there holding her face. 

'You want another one?' I asked her and she just shook her head and stepped back and walked off...

My names Faith Chanel Williams, my mum named me faith because it was only by faith how I survived because the doctor predicted that I wouldn't make it. Im a black girl.. well not black ¼ cast but I look like a dark mixed race lool, from London, brixton. I live with my mum and my older sister Nia and my older brother Tremain, who are twins, there both known in ends and everywuns shook to ramp wid me cuz their shook dem.and my dad occasionally comes round when he's not with his other baby mum. Unah them typically black Jamaican man that have bare baby mums? Well that's my dad. I love my dad though he spoils me. My mum is Mixed race, half Spanish and half Jamaican. She was born in spain and lived there till she met my dad when they were 18 and had my brother and sister when she was 19 and me when she was 21. We was on holiday and moved to my mum next thing she noes shes running away to England with my dad, apparently it was love at first sight lol my foot. 

Any ways back to me, Im 16, I go college(obviously) well not every day but sometimes when I can be bovered. Any ways at the moment its half term, so ill be going college! I have a really bad temper at times and I like to have my own way, im not spoilt though, my mum made sure of that. Thanks to my mum, I have quite long hair, that's by my shoulders. I died it dark red and now have a front fringe. When my hairs wet it goes bare curley and goes at the bottom of my neck, sometimes I wear it out like that. Ive got curves, big bum, D cup and a flat stomach. 

Back to the story now: 

Any way the bus came and I jumped upstairs as usual and went to see my girlies:

>>DISCRIPTION TIMEEE:<< 

Me and my friends are a whole mix of cultures 

-Lauren aka Ren Ren - Best friend 

Mixed race- Jamaican and English white. Long hair past her shoulders, died it brown and has a flat stomach with curves.  

-Rasheem aka Sheemy 

Black, African. Big batty. Hair always in braids, them tiny micro ones, no ones ever seen her real hair. Big titty and Loud 

-Ashanti aka Shanti 

Mixed race- Asian and black. Long cooli hair. Short with a small bum but DD cup lol.  

-Mesha aka Mesh 

Black, Her parents are Jamaican, but she was born in England, with kinda sort hair, just goes on her neck bur it always looks good. She styles it in different ways, quif, front fringe, side fringe and all sorts. Sometimes she wears weave.