Back To The Future Part 7

After Elvis took all my clothes off except my bra and my underwear, he started to actually take off my bra and underwear. He started to shower me with kisses all over my body. " Eisley, I love you." Said Elvis in a seductive tone. " I love you too Mr. Presley". I said in a cocky, romantic tone. We made out for about a couple hours. He started to suck on my small growing breasts and he kissed every inch of my body until I fainted. " Eisley! Eisley! Eisley!" Screamed Elvis.
Elvis quickly got me dressed back into my slutty outfit and after that he got himself dressed. He ran downstairs yelling : " Mama! Mama! Mama! Help! Help! Help!" Cried Elvis like a little child. "What's wrong Elvis? Baby, what's wrong?" Asked Gladys.
"Mama, Eisley fainted and won't wake up! She's been out for hours!" Gladys walked over and took Eisley in her arms. "Wow, this girls weighs less 70 pounds! She must be abandoned or somethin'.". " Vernon, get your butt over here now!" Called Gladys. " What woman, what!?" " I want ya to take this little teen to the hospital and fast! Her heart rate is slowing down!"
Gladys, Vernon, and Elvis were getting worried and Elvis started to cry. Once we were in the room, a nurse came in and told the Presley's the news. " So I have the results, and it seems that there was an electric shock that went through her leg a few days ago which was the date which she beaten with knives and almost raped to death. This however lead to the brain tumor which made her faint. I'm sorry Presley's, but only a miracle can fix this sickness. I'm so sorry that this has happened. " I'm so sorry Elvis. Would you like to be alone?" Yes, Mama I would to be alone". " Alright baby."
Elvis POV
I walked over to Eisley and stroked her long, soft, black hair. I kissed her soft, pink lips. And I gave her a hug. All of a sudden, I saw her long eyelashes flutter open slowly.