Chapter Three

Skybrine's POV

Class went by slowly but the day had finally ended. It turns out that the new kid is practically in all my classes. He was a quiet and shy kid. It didn't look like he was good at making friends but he looked like a nice kid.

I put my books in my locker and got my stud to go home. Then I heard a slam, like someone slamming their locker. I looked over toward the sound, only to see the new kid leaning against a locker, holding his arm. Around him were the meanest bullies in school, Ken, Mark, and Felix. (CinnamonToastKen, Markiplier, and PewDiePie! >:D). And their target for today seems to be the new kid.

I just watched, not knowing what to exactly do to help. They seemed to try and touch him but he moved away. Then when they started to get violent, he couldn't do anything about it. I had no idea what to do at this point. I didn't know if I should've helped him or got someone to help.

Before I knew it, the three bullies were on the floor. I got back at them. "Stop bothering him." I said coldly. They scrambled away, not wanting to get on my bad side. I turned to the kid and held out my hand. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded and took my hand, standing up. "T-t-thanks..." He stuttered out. "No problem." I said and smiled at him. He smiled back slightly. "I'm Skybrine." I said. "But you can call me Sky." "Im Enderlox... But you can call me Ty..." He said shyly. I nodded and he left, limping slightly.

The kid didn't seem all that scared when I helped him. Maybe he started to trust me a bit? I don't know, but he didn't seem too freaked when he started getting beat up. Maybe he was used to it? Who knows. He seems a bit strange in all honesty, though, he's really nice and innocent.