Chapter 4

Ayato's POV

Once we've brought pancake home, I couldn't help but worry a little. She looks an ran away once and also thing that happened between her and my mother. I put Yui to bed and walked out of her room, looking down. "Yui.."

I heard foot steps and heard a chuckle along with feeling like two people are staring at me. "Ayato seems worried about our food bank, right teddy?"

I looked up and see Kanato holding that stupid teddy bear of his and a piece of cake. I also saw Laito standing behind him with that cocky smirk of his. "What are you two doing here?" I said while sounding a bit annoyed.

Laito chuckled again and tilts his hat a little. "We're here to check on bitch-chan, got a problem with that Ayato?"

I looked away and grintted my teeth. "No, just hurry up." I mumbled before walking to my room.

Yui's POV

I was laying in bed, thinking about what happened at school and wondering why he was there. I haven't seen Andrew since the day I've left the church, me and were friends..

Flashback

Age Nine.

I was around behind the church while my father was inside, giving the word of God to those who are loved and those who need it. I heard movement behind a shrub and I decided to check it out. I was still a child, didn't know better but once I saw him. The way I saw the world changed a little.

I saw a boy picking roses, he looked so peaceful and to me, God blessed him with beauty

I saw a boy picking roses, he looked so peaceful and to me, God blessed him with beauty. I felt so lost in his eyes that I didn't notice he was calling me. "Miss? Miss?" I snapped out of it and noticed him smiling at me. "You look dazed, are you okay?..Well it's not my fault these eyes of my drawn in so many girls, however you interest me..Yui-chan." My eyes widened when I heard him say my say.

"H-How do you know my name?" I said sounding surprised.

"I've seen you around the church, you're so cute when you look surprised.."

Flashback over

I jump a little when I heard a knock and I looked at the door. "I-It's open."

Laito and Kanato walked in my room, seeing Kanato with a piece of cake. "Bitch-chan, how are you feeling-huh?" He saw something about me that I didn't notice, so did Kanato.

I did feel a bit weird but I didn't know what it was.

Laito's POV

I was looking at Yui while Kanato hands her the cake he brought for her but he felt a bit uneasy. Yui didn't notice it, however me and Kanato notice it.

Her eyes had hinted of blue in them once we've came in but it faded away. What did he do to our little bitch.