Chapter Fifty-Four

"I'm gonna miss you Stanka." I hugged him tightly.

"It's only a week..." He chuckled.

"Just try not to kill her." I told him, fixing his jacket. "You're gonna get that feeling, trust me. Just stay in your room, if you even have that." He nodded.

"Call me when you land." Bryson told him.

"Okay.." They did their little handshake, then Djuan migrated over to the girls.

"I no want you to go!" Heiress cried, hugging his waist.

"You can come with me?"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" I spat. They laughed, then Bryson wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Don't let her control you!" Harley groaned. "She touch you, you punch her right in her fu---" She stopped herself & clenched her jaw. "Just let me know."

"Don't leave me!" Nichelle hugged him. He hugged back.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too..." He sighed, looked over at me & Bryson.

"Let's go get you to the airport." Bryson sighed, grabbing his keys off the table.

I don't want Djuan to leave. I'm gonna miss him so fuckin much. Amata shouldn't even be getting him but the judge said since she is his biological mother, he gets to stay with her one week every month. AND I FUCKIN HATE IT!!! That bitch shouldn't be anywhere near him! She not only threatened my life, but an innocent child's life! That woman is NOT fit to be a mother, she was a horrible mother when I lived with her. All down Bryson's dick while I damn near starved to death.

"I hope he's okay." I sighed as I cuddled with the girls on the sofa.

"You iight doe?" I heard Bryson walking in. We all turned towards him.

"Yessir.." I heard Djuan's sweet voice. "Kimi is really nice."

"She ain't--"

"No no no..." Djuan cut him off. "She just came to check on her. She said something about Physical Therapy." He said. "This lady is crazy...." He whispered. "She has a whole room filled with pictures of you and mommy with her face scratched out." I ground my teeth together. "What's really going on with you guys?"

"That's a story for another time son." He told him. "Just stay in your room unless you really need to leave."

"Okay."

"Protect yourself!" Harley yelled.

"I will." Djuan yelled back, then sighed. "Six more days..." He mumbled & hung up. I looked at Bryson & pouted, so did the girls.

We gon be alright. Just six more fuckin days & my baby comes back home...