Cast

Lexi Perez
19 years old and is going to Dane University. She sings and dances on her free time and doesn't like any distractions.

Sky Vasquez
19 years old and she goes to Dane University. She is apart of the OMG girls who are in deed need of help of new members.

Josie Matthews
19 years old and goes to Dane University. She is also apart of the OMG girls who are in need of new members and she is also kind of Sky's one and only best friend.

Jesse Carters
20 years old and is going to Dane University. He sings and dances for his free time and kind of helps others. But he doesn't know what he wants to be in life yet.

Nathan Simmons
20 years old and is the leader of the Treble Singers. They are at competition with the OMG girls and he does not like the leader of the group,Sky.

Grayson Hernandez
19 years old and is the recently new addition of the treble singers and he has an amazing voice that can take him far. He likes to help people out with problems and stuff like that. Not a trouble maker.

There are more characters but these are the main characters that mainly have conflicts and stuff like that.

I know this seems boring now but I promise it will become better.

This is like a recreation of Pitch Perfect so there will be some music from their soundtrack also and some other movies.

Thank you for reading my story!!❤️😘🙏💯