Mingyu(SVT)

So This Is Love?
Gente: FLUFF

"Well, isn't this great?!" You said in a sarcastic and annoyed tone. Things have been tough. You moved to Korea to study and now your luggage is lost and your friend isn't picking up the phone.

"I swear So Jin, if you don't pick up the phone, your dead." you whisper to yourself. No luck. She doesn't answer the phone.

You deeply sigh and try calling one more time. You impatiently tap your feet on the concrete as you walk back and forth.

Just then your phone dies.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIN ME RIGHT NOW!" you yell out in anger as everyone stares at you.

Their stares are the least of your problems. You are lost in Korea, with no luggage and no source of navigation and your starving great!

You aimlessly walked around the airport trying to find help. You try asking people, but they all spoke Korean."Ah...should have practiced my Korean before coming."You said in regret.

You decided to look for food first because your stomach was literally screaming at you. You go to a little convenience store in the airport.

"Damn, i wish they had these in American airports." You say as you look through the convenience store.

You grab some ramen, some chips, a soda and a boiled egg. You made your food just like you saw in the shows.

"Holy shit this is cool!" you say to yourself. At this point anything and everything will excite you.

Just then a tall man came next to you making his ramen. You didn't pay much attention because you were starving!!!

You quickly made your ramen and picked up your bowl to bring it to a table. Just then the tall man bumped into you!

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!! FUCKIN SHIT IT BURNS!" you yell in pain and anger because your hungry as hell and you dropped your food and burned your hand.

"Oh...im so sorry!" the man apologizes. You are angry, but you can tell it's an accident so you just nod as you clean up your mess.

The man stops your hand with his. You look up and there is a beautiful man kneeling infront of you with a toothy smile and gorgeous hair.

"Im so sorry.... i will help you." He says to you.

"I..uh...its...im..hehe..okay." you say as you stutter like a stupid rat. He helps you up and you blush. He seats you in one of the tables and gives you a reassuring smile. He cleans up the mess and comes to you with his bowl of ramen.

"Here, eat mine....im sorry again hehe." he says. "His little accent when he speaks English is cute." You thought.

You blush and give him a thankful smile. You eat his ramen and he goes off to make his. You finish the rest of your food and he comes and sits down next to you. He sits and starts to eat. It got a little awkward so you spoke.

"Uh...thank you for giving me your ramen....uh" you stutter,
"Mingyu." he says with a smile.

"Ah, Mingyu, thank you Mingyu!" you say smiling at him like a dumb idiot.

"What your name?" he asks.

"My name is Y/N." you say giving him your best smile.

"Ah, Y/N...thats pretty name... i feel like i heard that name..." he says.

"Hmm?" you ask because you didn't catch the last part.

"Ah nothing, nice to meet you Y/N!"
You guys both smile and blush. You guys spent a few hours together and hung out.