Alternate Epilouge

A SPECIAL ONE JUST FOR YOU GUYS!!
-------------------------------------------------
21 years later.

"Wake up,jagi.."

"5 more minutes,"

"You need to wake up now,Junie jagi."

"I told you not to call me that!" She says,as she rises up from the bed.

"Yeah,well it's the only thing to wake you up,"

"I hate you," she says,rubbing her sleepy eyelids like a little child.

I kissed her forehead,"Please don't be mad at me this early in the morning, jagi...I love you,"

"Ah,fine. I love you too,Kookie-ah." Then I leaned in to kiss her,but before I could do so...

"EW! MOMMY AND DADDY ARE KISSING!"

Soojun chuckled,"Come here,Jeon JungSoo. You little child,come on. Mommy will cook you breakfast."

"Yay! Daddy will not cook!"

I frown,"Why? Don't you like to food I cook you?"

"Not at all! It's horrible!" JungSoo says,ah,this child, really.

SooJun chuckled,and went downstairs to cook us breakfast.

As we drove JungSoo to her school,we headed to work,meeting Na Ra with Sehun.

Na Ra was yet again pregnant with her 3rd child. Aish,this boy,what the hell is he doing with her?

"Hey,Sehun-ah! How have you been? Omo,look at your tummy,Na Ra..." SooJun gladly chatters as she beamed at the married couple.

I pulled her close by placing my arm around her waist as I secured her tightly.

I still can't let her go near Sehun after what happened before.

"Ah,this guy is always being so naughty!" Na Ra says,as Sehun stole a kiss from her. She giggled and Sehun smiled.

"Ah,I wouldn't even be this happy without you,SooJun. Thank you. I mean it."

"Ah,it's nothing,Hunie-ah."

"Really? I still think you're the kindest person ever,Junie-ah." Soojun smiles.

"Oops! Will you look at the time,it's time for work." I interrupt. Soojun giggles as we leave the couple.

"Why're you giggling?"

"Are you still in a trauma? Or are you just jelly...you know that Sehun and I broke up before right?"

"Yeah...I just...we're late-"

"Shush...I don't want to hear your pathetic lies,Kookie. Let's just get to work." She giggled again and did what she said.

I smiled to myself,thankful for her and the child she gave me.

And I couldn't ask for more.