Past in the Present

When I got to my mom house go pick up my mom. I saw her crying in the window, what the hell is wrong with my momma. I grabbed the kids and ran up to the door banging on it. My aunt Melba opened the door "baby come in and sit down you gon need to here this." "What's going on auntie, momma why you crying!?" "Your daddy is outta jail, he he he just called me and said he was gonna eat his revenge on you and our whole family." My mom answered with all her sobbing.
   "HOW DID HE GET OUT HE SHOUD'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR 20 MORE FUCKING YEARS!!! WHAT IF HE TAKES YOU MOMMA? WHAT IF HE HURTS US?" I started crying uncontrollably.  "He got out on good behavior." My aunt and my mom gave me a hug and we prayed together.
   After my mom packed her bag I decided to go back to the celebrity house cuz he might not find me there. "Lyssa why are you crying?" I heard King C ask. "It's grown up stuff baby don't worry bout it I'll be ok." He gave me a hug and it made me smile. I sped home not giving a care and hoping that no one stopped me. Before I went inside I checked the camera to see what the guys were doing. They were all passed out on the couch.
  I walked in and turned the alarm off. I took the kids upstairs and put some crayons and coloring books out. I got my mom unpacked, we still had to go back to my house and get the other stuff but I didn't think it was safe.
I went downstairs to watch tv on the couch. I know the guys were on the couch but I managed to sit in a space between Jeremy(this is Jeremih real name) and August. August is so cute when he sleeps. "Ew what's that smell!" I said out loud then realizing it was weed. They all probably hit a blunt and passed out.
  I woke up Jeremy "So you finally want me now that everyone sleep. I see ya girl tryna get freaky in quiet." He said as he licked his lips. "Umm no, I was wondering what happened." "Nothing we just all hit a couple blunts and passed out." "What do you mean by a couple?" "Like five" "Are y'all okay?" "My head hurt a little can you help me get to my room?" I rolled my eyes I knew what he was doing. "Yeah sure, you want anything else?" "Yeah some orange juice pleassee." "Yep." I started laughing and helped him up the stairs then went back down to get him some orange juice.
  After getting him some juice I went in his room and gave it to him. "Can you stay up here with me, I want a little company?" He tryna be funny. "Yeah sure I'll stay up here but don't try nothing." I layed next to him in his bed we watched tv for a couple minutes and I was fast asleep.
2 hours later
  I heard loud laughs when I woke up and I saw the rest of the guys around the bed snickering. Then I saw my momma looking at me like I was crazy. "It ain't what it looks like. Absolutely nothing happy I fell asleep and that's it." "Mhmmmmmm!" All of them laughed then Jeremy woke up. "What the hell is happening?" "Don't worry bout it."
   I got up to check on the kids, then my phone beeped. A strange number sent me a video. It was a video of Tootsie tied to a bed and she was screaming. Both of my brothers went up to her and pulled her clothes off. They put strange objects in her and she started bleeding. At the end of the video my brothers said if you want her back turn your self in. I screamed and cried at the top of my lungs and everyone came to me. "Alyssa what's wrong?" Tyga asked. I showed them the video and they all looked horrified especially my mother. "I can't believe my own sons would do that to someone. They are just like their father." She cried. "Those are your sons?" Future asked. "Yes sadly."
"Who's da gurl?" August asked. "It's my best friend Tootsie!" I cried. They all gave me a hug.
   "We have to find her, call the police!" Chris said. "No the police will only make it worse." My mom and I said. "I know how to take care of my brothers."