How you meet

Josh ~ you woke up and the first thing you do is check your phone, you checked your notifications and you have 1 reminder 'TØP CONCERTTT!!!!' You just remembered that you were going to see your favourite band tonight and you got really excited. You didn't really do much today until you finally decided it was time to get ready for the concert, you got into the shower washing your hair and doing all the normal stuff, you got out and started to look for an outfit, you went simple and wore your black ripped skinny jeans a white crop top with a saying 'I Dun Care' and your white vans, you finished your hair by blow drying it and slightly curling your hair. Your best friend came to pick you up, you guys got front row tickets and backstage passes as well, "Oh my god, I am SO excited!!!" Your best friend said to you, "So am I!!" You replied, you guys sang every lyric to every song, after that you guys got in line to go meet your favourite people ever! You got really nervous as you walked over to your celebrity crush, your favourite was Josh because he was just so funny and nice. You hugged Josh tightly right when you got to him, you guys got a picture, "hi.. Umm, can you sign this for me?" You handed Josh your phone case "Sure I can, what's your name beautiful" he said as he signed it you noticed he had flipped it over so he was then signing the inside of the case, "I'm Y/N" you blushed, you were a little curious on what he could be writing on the inside of the case, "That is a very beautiful name For a very beautiful girl" He gave you a cute big smile and handed your case back, he gave you a really nice sweet Hug and secretly kissed you on the cheek because he didn't want the other fans to get crazy, "Have a safe night beautiful" he said to you making you blush a lot, "I will, thank you handsome" you said back making him blush too, you and your best friend soon left and you checked to see what Josh had wrote on your case it read "It was really nice to meet you last nice Y/N, maybe we can meet again if you're interested? Text me as soon as you read this :) Xx Josh" with his number underneath, you texted him with "I am interested in meeting again ☺️" and he texted back, "Y/N? I'm glad you are ☺️ Taco Bell at 7:30?" "That sounds perfect" you replied.

Tyler ~ you were in school just minding your own business with your earphones in and quietly singing to yourself at lunch, when someone came up to you and aggressively pulled one of your earphones out, you looked up to see an attractive boy standing in front of you, "Hi, I'm Tyler, Tyler Joseph, I couldn't help but listening to your beautiful singing" he said, I could tell he was nervous by the way he was looking at me, "Thank you, I'm Y/N" I said back to him, "would you like some company?" He said to me "Sure" I said smiling to myself turns out that after lunch I had realized Tyler and I were in the same science class, we had just got a science project to work on and Tyler Walked over to me and asked "want to me my partner?" Of course being me I said "I would love to" he gave me his number and from then on you guys have been really good friends.