Day Three

Oh I got a letter from the red army that was fast. Hey I got in...but I have to leave by tomorrow. I can't leave him I just can't he's my brother. Well its now 12pm and i just started to drunk thats not good but what can I say..I should go back now. It's now 3pm and I got packed and i started to cry. I'll be fine hopefully. I really hope there's someone that I can talk to heh..that would be wonderful. Anyways im going to take a nap. I just woke up to my dad hitting something with glass i need to see what it was.....I just came back to see what he hit and it was my brother..that was the last strew I grabbed my bat and hit him with it i said this "You touch my brother again I will kill you do you understand!!" and I had to take him to the hospital he's fine but geez thats scread me. Anyways I don't wanna leave him here with my dad so I'm going to take him to live at my grandma and grandpa's. It's know 7pm I moved all his stuff to they're house was so much happier I hope he never has to see my dad again..Ever. If my dad touches him again I will kill him...I don't care if I go to jail he's my brother and I'll do anything to keep him safe! I'm going to bed and just leaving tomorrow but first I'll say by to Dustin...