Bunny love

"Tina, Gene! Hurry your butts up!" Louise yelled from across the street. "We're gonna be late to the fair, and if we're late for the fair I'm gonna kill both of your guts!"

"Awww," Louise heard from behind her. She turned around to see Logan standing there with a smug grin on his face. "Look who we have here, little Four-ears."

"Ha ha butt-face, but I'm in such a good mood today that I'm gonna spare your poor, stupid soul," Louise said skipping along. "I'm going to the fair, and no one can stop me!"

A Grinch-like smile appeared on Logan's face as he said, "So nothing with ruin your disgusting happy-go-lucky mood?"

"Nope!"

"What if..." Logan started to say as he inched closer to Louise. "What if you some how misplaced your bunny ears?" He said, snatching the ears right off of Louise's head.

Louise's eyes filled with anger as she jumped for her ears, only to have Logan hold them higher above his head. "Give me back my ears you son of a bitch! Or I swear I will make you pay!"

"Now that isn't a way to speak to someone, is it Louise," Logan chuckled to himself. "Especially if they have something you want and desperately need."

Louise gave up on trying to jump for her ears and crossed her arms and pouted.

Awww, look at her pout! Isn't she the cutest thing ever, Logan thought to himself.

I hate him and his beautiful jerk-face sooo much right now, Louise thought to herself.

"Now," Logan proceeded, "I will give you back your ears-"

"Yes!" Louise yelled and jumped in the air.

"If."

"UGH!"

"If you go to the fair with me, I will give you back your ears," Logan said.

"Awww! I didn't know that you liked me Logan, but I don't go out with butt-faces like you," Louise said innocently.

Logan visibly blushed at the thought of taking Louise out on a real date. Oh shut up little bunny! Remember I'm the one who currently has your ears! Logan just frowned and said, "Its not a date, stupid." He smiled and added, "I just want to torture you for your whole day so you will hate me even more."

"Ugh, fine. I'll go on your little 'date'," Louise said, adding invisible quotation marks around the word 'date'.

🕐                                                          🕑                                                            🕒

Louise and Logan walked side by side as they entered the fair.

"Yay! They have funnel cake!" Louise exclaimed. "Come on loser," she said to Logan. "Let's go get some!"

"Nah," Logan said. "I don't like funnel cake. Let's go get cotton candy."

"No, funnel cake!"

"No, cotton candy!"

"Funnel cake!"

"Cotton candy, or I might just hold on to your bunny ears a little while longer," Logan said with a smirk.

"Fine," Louise pouted. Gene and Tina ended up taking all of the money with them so she didn't have any money with her.

Louise and Logan strolled over to the cotton candy stand. Well, Logan strolled. Louise stomped her way to the concession stand. Logan proceeded to buy himself a cotton candy while he looked back at Louise who stared down at her shoes sadly. Oh, great. Now I feel guilty for making her sad, Logan thought.