Prologue

"Congrats. You're the new Mafia Boss, Mr. Park Chanyeol," the man paused and started to talk again, "We have faith in you."

"And oh, before going anywhere sir, your father told me that you have an assistant. He's in charge when you're away."

"Huh? When was that arranged? I don't need an assistant," Chanyeol said with a hint of anger in his tone. I told them I didn't need any assistants. He has his friends to help him, he doesn't need a stranger.

"Oh yes. You do, son. That's our surprise for you. If you don't agree with this, I'm afraid Yoora will be the new boss. We're doing this because you're quite a stubborn person sometimes." The giant turned around and saw his father. He gave him a frown.

"What? I don't need a babysitter! I'm the boss for Pete's sake!"

"Watch it. You don't want your position just because of an assistant? Listen to your old man. Besides, that person will help you a lot."

"Fine, I don't have a choice," he sighed.

"Well, meet Byun Baekhyun," Mr. Park said and took a step at the back. A guy with brunette hair came, who was wearing a black suite, he has slender fingers, who's hips are deathly beautiful, and a very feminine face. He was short compared to Chanyeol's height. Most people mistake him as a girl when they don't look clearly.

"That's my assistant?" Chanyeol's jaw dropped as he pointed the man beside his father. The said man nodded in agreement.

"Please don't underestimate me, Mr. Park Chanyeol." the person named Baekhyun said with a very wide smirk on his face. Then suddenly Chanyeol's father whispered something on Baekhyun's ear which made his face turn red a bit.

"What the fuck?" Chanyeol mumbled under his breath. Now they're keeping secrets?

"Well, I'm off, I need to take your mom to the hospital. Good Luck son. And especially you, Mr. Byun. I'm trusting you for my son's future," the old man said and went outside and hopped inside the limo.

"I don't care what's your purpose but try your best not to disturb me."

"Oh really? How about... When your tired? Who can make you feel good?" Baekhyun said in a teasing manner and chuckled. Which made Chanyeol giving him a confused look. Chanyeol just heaves a sigh and went inside his car.

"This is even harder than it looks like. Get ready, Park Chanyeol. I'm here to seduce you."