New Feelings.

Miranda.

         "Chris I-I'm in a relationship." I breathed. "He doesn't have to know. Just know that I really do want to be with you. I think you're so beautiful and amazing." Chris pleaded. Damn. "I, I feel like you always pull me in. Your smile makes me melt. I love everything about you too. But I shouldn't be feeling this. This is wrong, I'm in a relationship." I blurted. "Forget about your relationship. I don't want you to think about your relationship while you're with me. When you're with me, I want you to think only about US." Chris said. I can't help it. I can't fight this feeling. So I kissed Chris again. He held onto me and just made me feel loved. "Let me take you home." Chris said. I didn't even feel his lips leave mine. We got up and walked to the car and began our drive home.
***
         "Thanks for tonight." "You're welcome beautiful. I'll call you in the morning." Chris replied kissing my lips one last time before letting me out. I walked to my door and unlocked it. I looked behind me and waved to Chris. He waved back as I began to close the door. I still felt his lips on mine. His kiss took me on a new high. I feel like a school girl who just had her first kiss. I really like him and I know that eventually I'll grow to love him. But, what do I do about Dylan? I still love Dylan. I feel like a slut.  Just ewwww. "Hello?" "I have a problem."
| Oooo, Miranda catching feelings ! Didn't Chris sound kind of possessive in this chapter. But who did Miranda call ? Comment. Vote. Fan. -Andrea |