Chap. 1

Morgan POV

"Milady dinners ready" said Rain,in case that you don't know, his the boy I make a deal with his name is Alex. But because I'm his older sister I change it into something more innocent in my taste.

Anyway Rain is more cuter than I expected starting when I turn him into a demon his features became quite a little sharp for a kid his pale blonde hair is now replaced by color gold and very soft locks and his blue eyes turns into a pair of emerald which is very attractive for me.
I'm currently having my bath and it quite relaxing my tense muscles which is a good news for me.

"I'm coming just give me a moment" I said still savoring the pieceful feeling

After giving myself a pieceful bath I decided to go downstairs and change into something more comfortable.

"Milady a boy is waiting for you downstairs, and said that he is one of your father's servant" one of my servants said while pouring me a glass of water

"Hmm..my fathers servant coming here? interesting,tell him just give me a Sec." I said

You see my father never trust anyone before so I'm surprised that a boy came here, saying he is one of my fathers servants. I wonder why?

"Evening Lady M" said the boy

"No need to be formal you can call me Morgan y'now" I said trying to act friendly

"O-okay Morgan" he said a little blush appears on his face

"So,why have you come here?" I said

"Oh uhmm.." He cleared his throat before answering

"Here's an invitation come from the vampire prince" he said handing me a Black invitation card. I hesitate for a moment but give in just a few seconds.

I read the invitation and it says that the heir of the vampire world is reaching his rightful age which means he will take the throne once he's father past it to him and the invitation card said he's finding suitable queen to represent the whole kingdom.

"My father wants me to attend this, isn't he?" I said through gritted teeth. I see the point now, he's just scared to come here because he knows I hate parties.

"I think so" he said trying to act brave but I can see the sweat coming from his forehead.

"And he said you must wear this" he snap his fingers and a box appears right in front of me

"I see,you can go now" I said
Before I knew it he already disappeared. I sighed and open a box. It reveals a purple gown that reach my sole in an elegant way. I must say its beautiful the way it is.

****5 hours passed

"Ugh! This dress is so tight,I think I may not be able to breathe anymore" I said breathless

"Don't be dramatic child, you can do this" said the chief of my servants

"This is why I hate Balls especially when it comes from the royals" I said

"Finally! its done, your beautiful my child" said the chief

"Thank you for the wonderful compliment" I said in a sarcastic tone

"You can prepare your makeup by yourself I'll prepare the limo" she said and exit the room

I did what I was told, I put a mascara,a little bit of foundation and lastly a pink lip gloss. And do my hair which is a French braid and clip it in my hair.

A/N: sorry guys I'm not very good at describing things😂

I went downstairs and hop on the limo. The world of the vampire is quite a long ride so I decided to take a little nap.

****

"Ma'am, wake up were here" said a muscular voice. I open my eyes and see the driver is watching me with a frown on his face.

"Is that so?" He opens the limos door and said something to the announcer. Shock was written in his face and by second it replaced by a fearful face. The announcer clear its throats and Announce my name.

"M-Morgan Sinner D-daughter of S-satan" the announcer said panic was,written in his voice.

Many 'gasp' 'what?' echoes all over the place. I sigh and step out of the limo and walk to black carpet with my head held high.

Is that really her?

Dude, she's hot!

No way! I'm more beautiful than her.

I bet she will be our next Queen.

She looks weak for me. Said a girl

My eyes darted to her and give her my glare that says 'what did you say'. The girl whimpered but still glaring at me, how there she!?

That's. It.

Before she knew what am I going to do I hold her neck and pinned her in a near by wall, she began screaming like a crazy lady escaped from a mental hospital.

"What is your name little girl?" I said in a deadly tone

"Let go of me you b*tch!" She said digging her nail in my pale skin

"Girl, you just called me a bitch didn't you?" I said
The grip of my hand in her neck tightens, her face color is turning a light purple which means her end is near.

"Stop! Your killing her!" One the vampire said, I bet he's her boyfriend. I sighed and let her go

"Pathetic" I said

"That's enough!" A deep voice said.