*Teaser of Chapter 10*: Forgive & Forget?

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating in a long time, Well ever since July :/ Its because I've just been cringing over how bad this book is :/ I want to write a new one but im not sure what to write, please give me suggestions :). I decided to make a teaser chapter because this book hasnt been getting anywhere, i also wanted to know if this should have a sad or happy ending im really not sure if i should end this book at chapter ten or not or make a book 2, Thanks for reading <3

I walked past his seat to get to mine and he also grabbed my arm like seriously Jungkook do you do this to everyone.

"What?" I glared at him

"Do you like me?" He said piercing his eyes into mine.

I looked at him smirking at me, its obvious he wants me to say that I do... then what? Will he carry on to mess with my feelings?

I pulled my arm out of his grip.
"All YOU want is to play with people's feelings, YOU know that you're going to hurt someone but you're to heartless to care!" I shouted returning back to my seat.

He looked down and everything was silent between us.

It was finally time to go home after being registered from class I walked out of the gates and jungkook was already there before me.

"Seoyeon!" He said running over to me. Ugh what is it now.

"My car is parked around the corner" he said. I just nodded.

As we were walking I didn't talk.
"Why are you silent? Are you still mad at me?" He said waving a hand in my face.

I continued to ignore him as we got to the car, I opened the door and just sat waiting for him to start the car but he didn't.

"Are you going to keep ignoring me?" He said. I looked down.

"Fine, I'll make you speak then" he leaned closer and closer, I backed up against the car door... oh hell no.

As soon as we were as close as possible he attached my seat belt and smirked. (A/N: I'm cringing so bad he smirks every 2 seconds lmao)

He leaned back and started the car. This idiot is trying to tease me. 

Weeks have passed and me and Jungkook have been practising extremely hard. Things haven't been going well...