Chapter 1

Hi guys!  My name is  Alexandra Gilinsky. I'm 17 years old and I live in the beautiful city of Beverly Hills,California. I live with both of my parents. My dad,Alex Gilinsky, is a designer for Calvin Klein. My mother Sandra Gilinsky is a designer for Versace. Now,you can see how my name came to be.

Sadly,I'm not the only child. I have an older brother named,Jack. Jack and I are very close and we get along well. He protects me and in return I hook him up with some of my friends. I know that sounds dumb but he begs me to do it and I easily cave in.

Speaking of my friends,I have the best friends in the world. My best friends is Alicia. We've been besties since diapers and we've been through a lot together. From being stuck in an elevator to sneaking into Beyonce concerts.

My guy best friend is Nathan. We've been friends since kindergarten. I love him to death but only as a friend. We both have a weird connection that's hard to explains. He's always around whenever I need him and he gets along with Jack as well.

I only have 2 very close friends,but I get along with pretty much everyone at school. People look up to me and name me as the caring and smart and pretty one of the school.

Everyone on all of my sports teams like me so we're all close as well. I play volleyball, basketball,and I'm captain of the cheer squad. So,that also makes me kind of popular.

I go to a expensive school. It cost my parents a fortune to send both me and Jack there. But they don't mind. The only thing they really want is a perfect education for their kids and I would want the same for mine.

Speaking of school,tomorrow is my first day as a senior. I'm honestly excited because senior year is everything. It's the year you go to prom,the year you go on several trips,and of course it's the year you graduate from highschool. And this year is gonna be epic.
******************
HI GUYS!! sorry for such a sucky first chapter. Never chapter will be dialogue and y'all are going to meet her friends,her brother,and of course Jason. So,stay tuned
Thx for reading
Remember to vote,comment,share,and keep reading!
Love y'all
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤