Bathroom Mirror

Im afraid to look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I don't know why I mean I don't feel the fear when I look in other mirrors it's just that one bathroom mirror. I always tell myself it's just paranoia. I guess its just the trauma from the bloody marry stories from when I was little. Looking in the mirror and being afraid something is going to pop out and kill you. That's normal right. Just paranoia right....? Well no it turns out  you had a reason to be sacred.

  Occasionally you might want to go in the bathroom and have a quick glance of how you look before you head out for the day. Or maybe brush your teeth or do your hair. But whatever your reason my be you don't expect anyone to pop out in the middle of your morning/night bathroom routine. You look at the time. It's 9pm and you  need to go to sleep early because you have a big test tomorrow. Your only halfway through straightening your hair. You really need to get to bed but if you don't finish your hair you'll end up looking like Medusa the next morning. As your looking down at the sink thinking of how hard the test is going to be you happen to see a mysterious figure in the mirror out of the corner of you eye. You look up and see nothing. Must be a trick of the light you thought. Wrong. You continue to straighten your hair. Your hand is shaking a little. Your trying not to think about it when you hear the sound of drips coming from the mirror. Drip-Drop. Pilp-Plop. You look up a little bit more scared this time. You were right to be scared. As you look up you see the face of a woman. She was beautiful but as you look closer you see shes actually flied with blood dripping from her face like a broken faucet dripping water. She's hideous. The most frightening thing you have ever seen. You open your mouth to scream but before you can she pulls you into the mirror.

 You look from inside the mirror out and see your self continuing to straighten your hair. But thats not really you out there.