Part 1 - First Tryst

She walked hurriedly towards the bus stop... She was running late. It was quite unusual and unlike her. She was a very punctual and committed woman, who had dedicated her heart and soul for her organization. She worked as a writer for one of the leading magazines. She wrote about relationships. Having been in failed relationships, and having seen the changing colors of her relationships with all her near and dear ones, she had decided she would never ever get involved again. But, they say, "Never say never". She, who had vowed never to commit herself ever again to any man, was slowly falling for this fine man, who she had just only met a few months ago! 

 One rainy evening, as she left work and waited for a taxi, a car stopped by. He waved out to her, she looked questioningly, and he signaled for her to come closer to his car. She went closer. He handed her a piece of paper, with an address scribbled. "Where is this place? I am totally new here.. Please guide me", he said. She explained the way to him, it was an address at quite a distance from where they stood. It was on her way home. Though, she mentioned that, not! 

 He thanked her, and almost started driving. And then, he stopped his car. "Hey, there! Can I drop you somewhere?" he asked. 

She was almost about to refuse, but something inside her turned upside down. She smiled, "Actually yes, I stay on the way to your destination..". He was more than willing to oblige. He drove in reverse, asked her to hop in, and smiled when she did. 

 "Rohan" he said, and extended his hand.

"Maya" she said, and shook his hand and smiled. The handshake shook her inside out, and a vibrating effect made ripples in her stomach. She stopped smiling all of a sudden. 

He started telling her that his interior designer had called him to where he was headed now. He spoke of his involvement in his new house being constructed at a suave plush locale. He spoke and she listened, and in fifteen minutes, they were there.