Chapter Two

"Isis, we're here." Alan whispered.

"But... I'm sleepy.." I groaned.

"Alright, come on.." Alan said as he picked me up and carried me to our bus. I nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

"Thanks Ally" I snickered as I rolled over on my bunk and went back to sleep.

"You're welcome Izzi." I could hear his smile in the way he spoke, which made me happy.

Suddenly, there was a new weight added to my bunk and a arm wrapped around my torso. I turned around, confused, and opened my eyes slightly.

"Austin?" I checked.

"Hmm?" He groaned sleepily.

"Nothing, go to bed." I smiled.

"Ok.." He mumbled and then pulled a few blankets over us. I snuggled into his warmth and fell back into my dream state.

My eyes fluttered open. I rolled over and leaned out of the bunk.

"Guys?" I called out.

"They went to get something for the bonfire later." Austin answered.

"Oh.. So, I have to actually get out of bed?" I whined.

"Well you don't HAVE to.. But it's Warped Tour so I'm assuming that you wouldn't actually miss it." He laughed.

"...yeah, probably not." I smiled and carefully exited the bunk.

"Isis? Can we talk now?" Austin pleaded. I nodded slowly and walked over to him.

"I'm worried about you.." He started. I looked down to avoid eye contact.

"You're skinnier than you were when I saw you last." He added.

"People lose weight Austin, it happens." I got defensive.

"Yeah, maybe they do. But at least 20 pounds in two weeks? On top of the fact that you were already a stick. That's dangerous."

"But.. I'm not that skinny. I'm.. Average weight." I told him, avoiding what I really wanted to say. I wanted to stand up and scream to the top of my lungs that I was fat. I wanted to tell him to stop worrying because I needed to lose weight anyway. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I can never tell people what goes on in my head, I'd get locked up in the psychiatric ward.

"You're kidding right? Isis, don't get me wrong you are BEAUTIFUL. It's breath taking, but you don't need to be 90 pounds to be beautiful. I'm just worried about you because I care." He placed his hand under my chin and lifted my face up until we were making eye contact.

"Thank you Austin." I mumbled.

"So, you've lost weight on purpose?" He asked. I nodded timidly, unsure of his response.

"How?" He continued with his interrogation.

"I..um..." I started

"Bulimia? Anorexia? Please.. I just... I want to help.." His voice got quieter the more he spoke.

"B-bulimia.. I, um.. Yeah." I felt several tears make their way down my cheek. Austin quickly pulled me into a bear hug.

"I'm going to help you get past this.. As much as I can, ok?" He reassured.

I nodded, tears continued to stream down my face.

"I'm sorry." I was able to mutter, barely.

"No, you have nothing to be sorry about. At all. Ok Isis?" He soothed, rubbing my back. I nodded again.