Chapter 1

I would like to take the time to thank and praise The_Allied_Powers for your help in creating this piece. You are an awesome person love ya and thanks for the support and help. I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave a comment and vote.

~~~ WARNING THIS CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT, LANGUAGE, AND GAY SEX~~~~

For years the feud between neighboring kingdoms existed. The Sukov wanted to wave their dragon banner over the MacSorley kingdom and control the fertile soil they had. Just like the Surkov's wanted the Earthen kingdom MacSorley wanted to obtain their precious metal works and swordsman. Leading them to fight in order to obtain these things and placing the Surkov kingdom under the Earthen flag. However the feud might finally end when a certain member of the Surkov Kingdom takes it upon himself to end this feud once and for all.

Demetri Surkov is Prince and future ruler of the Surkov kingdom and soon to be two kingdoms. Standing at about Seven feet and two inches of pure muscle nothing intemdates him and everyone fears this short tempered Prince. Aside from his height, build and short temper he draws many female attentions with his flawless snow white skin, bright blue eyes, long blue hair that's tied at his nape and flames the purest of blue. With his good looks comes a personality that makes many men envious. Prince Demetri is known as charming, confident, courageous, funny, and passionate.

To his subjects he is the perfect prince but to those who know him also know his weakness. King and Queen Surkov are the only ones that know that since Demetri has so much power and control over the fire element caused him to adapt some of its personalities. Like the element itself Demetri has heighten touch, taste, and sight but his drawback is that he becomes violently ill in winter that in some rare cases almost lead to the princes's death. That is why he made taking over the MacSorley Kingdom important to him because with the power of the seasons under his control he can travel during winter without fearing of drawing his last breath every time he fell asleep.

Demetri comes up with a plan to capture the MacSorley Princess and force her to marry him and unit the kingdoms that way without any bloodshed.Through bribery and scheming Demetri was able to hire some ruffins to capture the MacSorley Princess and to throw her in the dungeon in the bottom of the castle. But when Demetri gets word that the deed is done he storms down to the basement to see his new guest in person but what he finds in one of the prison cells throws a kink in his plans.