Never forget

Cody couldn't breathe. His everything. His life. It was all gone. He blamed himself. If he wouldnt have treated Alec so badly, he wouldnt have left that night.

A few days passed by before he could bear to do it.

He held a funeral for Alec. He was the only one there. He was the only one Alec had. He couldn't stand seeing Alec's helpless fragile body in the casket. The body he wanted to marry. The body who was pressed up against him every night. He tried so hard to keep it together.

A few months passed by, and Cody was asleep in bed. He had quit his job, and stayed home every day.

He eas sleeping-dreaming about Alec as usual, when he felt pressure on his stomach. Of course he thought he was dreaming, because he remembers how Alec used to sit on him when he wanted him to wake up. He would open his eyes, and see a wide-eyed boy with bedhair sitting on him, stuffed bunny in his arms.

Cody couldnt shake the feeling that Alec was there.

So he opened his eyes. And what he saw, surprised him immensly.

"A-Alec?! What... you d-died!" Cody said shaking slightly.

"I'm a ghost, silly." Alec giggled.

"Then how can I feel you?!" Cody said as he ran his hands through Alec's hair.

"Because, our hearts are connected." Alec said, smiling.

"Oh my god, baby boy. I'm so glad you're here. I miss you so much." Cody said as he hugged Alec tightly.

"Yeah, well. I miss you too. But, seriously Cody? Just because I die, doesn't mean you can let the house turn into a mess." Alec giggled slightly, as he floated around the room looking at the mess.

"I'm sorry, I can't think with you gone. It kills me. I want you back." Cody said, in tears.

"I know you do, baby. But. I-I.. can't come back.." Alec said, as he sat down next to Cody.

Cody turned to Alec,

"But, you can stay here with me, like this. Right?! Please say you can."

Alec sighed. "I'm sorry, I can't. You have to let me go, Cody."

"But.. I want to marry you..to spend my life with you..." Cody looked down.

"We'll be together again one day," Alec kissed Cody softly.

Cody's lips tingled. He liked it. He didn't want the feeling to go away.

"But for now, you need to be happy, babe. You need to pick yourself up. Move on, live life."

Cody pulled Alec on to his lap. "I can't. Not without you. I don't ever want anyone else. I can't be with anyone else. I belong to you, you belong to me."

Alec giggled.

"What?" Cody looked puzzled.

Alec blushed, and looked down; biting his lip like he always does befor he lets Cody explore his body.

"Ever had sex with a ghost?" Alec smiled slightly.

"N-no.." Cody blushed bright red.

Alec stood up. "Want to?"

Cody grabbed his hands and pulled him down on the bed. "Yes. I want to feel you, one last time. I don't ever want to forget."

Cody's heart started racing. He wanted Alec, but he knew that once it was over, he DID have to let Alec go. He ran his hands up and down Alec's pale body.

It was even more fragile than before.

They made love. All night, their hearts clashing like asteroids. They were eachothers. They were forever.

Once it was over, Cody was panting, sweaty, and Alec just sat up. His cheeks a light pink, against his white skin.

Cody stood up and hugged Alec tightly.

"I love you, I'm so sorry I left you. I should have begged you to stay."

Alec kissed Cody gently. "Don't blame yourself. I love you, forever."

"I'm not ready to lose you..." Cody wiped his eyes.

"Forever." Alec whispered as he slowly faded away.

"No, no come back!" Cody screamed.

No answer.

Alec was gone. His whole world. Gone.

A few years passed, Cody remembering that night, every day of his life.

He did what Alec asked,

He picked himself up. He got back on his feet. But he never did move on. He wanted Alec. And he knew that much for sure.