Fuck Me Like You Mean It (RonniexJacky Smut)

-Jackys pov-

"Why the fuck do you wanna leave?!?" Ronnie yelled causing me to flint back slightly

"I-I told you why.." I say my voice shaking slightly

"So you think that you can just up and leave me for your "solo" career?!?"Ronnie yelled again, stepping closer to me

I bit my lip to hold back a whimper, I knew Ronnie wasn't violent but he was just intimidating when hes mad. I let out a small yelp when my back hit a wall. I bit my lip looking at Ronnnie who had me pinned against the wall.

"Hmmm, I think you need punished baby." Ronnie whispered in my ear.

Before I could even reply, I felt his lips on my neck causing me to bite my lip harder. I was trying my hardest not to show that I was enjoying Ronnie teasing me. I felt Ronnie bit down on my neck causing me to let out a soft moan.

"That's hot." Ronnie mumbled against my neck.

I blush slightly, I swear this man was gonna be the death of me. I let out a soft moan as I feel his biting and sucking on my neck. I grab his hair and tug it a bit, I love and hate it when he teases me. He bites and sucks on my neck harder, probably leaving a love bite but I didn't care. I grind against him, needing friction since my jeans were becoming tighter by the minute.

~Ronnie's POV~

I slide my hands up Jacky's shirt, taking it off him.

"Ya know you look even better with no clothes on then with clothes on." I mumble before roughly kissing him again.

I kissed him deeper and harder, as I placed my hands on the back of this thighs so I could carry him to my room. I didn't break the kiss once until we got to the room, throwing him on the bed then pouncing on him, attacking his neck with kisses again. I groan softly feeling his roughly tug my hair as I leave love bites all over his neck. I start kissing his chest, I was planning to cover him in love bites marking him as mine.

"Ronnie, please just fuck me already. Your teasing is killing me." He whines

"Hmm, maybe." I say taunting him, quickly stripping him, then stripping myself.

I smirk getting an idea, I lick from his base to his tip making him softly moan, I wanted tease him more so, I was going to make him wait a bit longer. I take his tip in my mouth and slowly suck on it, earning a slight gasp. I smirk and deep throat him, sucking fast and hard.

"Fuck." He says between moans. I suck faster and harder, making him moan louder.

"R-Ronnie, please fuck me, I need you." He whines at me

I pull away with a wet pop, and climb on the bed grabbing his hips, as I line myself up at his entrance before roughly slamming into him causing him to moan and arch his back. I thrust in and out at a steady fast pace. Our moans fill the room as I start going harder with each thrust.

"F-Fuck, rougher!" He moans digging his nails into my back

I thrust in deeper, getting rougher making his moan in pleasure as I go rough hard and fast. I moan as I feel his nails claw at my back, as I shift angles making him scream out in pleasure.

"Found it." I mumble as I continue to roughly pound into his prostate, his nails digging into my skin, he was moaning/screaming mess of pleasure.

"I-I'm so close." He mumbles between moans/screams of pleasure.

I roughly slam into his prostate as hard as I can making him scream my name as he cums hard all over my chest and his stomach. I moan softly as he tightens around me sending me over the edge, making me cum hard in him.

I pant heavily as I slowly pull out of him, grabbing the tissues so we could clean up somewhat, "That was amazing." I saying handing him the box of tissues (Issues Tissues >.>).

"It was," He says panting as he cleans himself off and throws the tissues in the trash can.

I smile and wrap my arms around him, pulling his body closer to me. "I still love you even if I'm mad at you for wanting to leave the band and not being able to see you as much."

"I know, I love you too." He says smiling as he cuddles into me, burying his face in my neck.

I smile and close my eyes, holding the man I loved more then anything.

(A/N: @PrixsessTheDragon I hope you like it, I tried my best for it being 3 am and being slightly sleep deprived. Thanks for the request and I'm sorry it's so late!)