1. The rules

"Hi my name is Spencer Justice and I am here for the secretary or assistant job that is open here at Lawson law." I said as I walked into the bosses office. It was spacious and beautifully decorated.

"Confident. I like that! I'm Jake Lawson. Take a seat and we'll talk." As I sat down he sat straighter up in his chair now actually facing me. He had a beautiful bone structure and seemed to glow in the sunlight than came through the window. "Are you sure about this? This job asks a lot of people and I want to be 100 percent honest with them straight up."

"I mean I need the money and I don't really have a career going for me sooo. I'm all ears." He got up and walked over to me and sat on the desk next to where I was sitting. He was very tall and seemed like he never missed a day of working out. "I'll take the job if you'll have me."

"Perfect. It won't just be an at work thing. I work from home about 90% of the time so you will have to answer phones and help out around there. You can stay at my house for free and I will double your pay when you are working from my house. I have some rules that we will get into later. You're sure you want to do this?" I nodded.

"Okay. Will you sign a quick contract. It states that you are willing to abide by all the rules that I set forth and that you will work for me for at least two years. And then we can revisit this again in two years. This one will only be permanent when you sign the list of rules." For some odd reason I trusted him. I grabbed the pen and signed in the 7 places that needed to be signed and initialed.

After I was done signing he went over into a drawer and pulled out come clothes. "If you want to get started to today this is your uniform. Just find the one that fits you best and we will get you more soon. I grabbed the pile of clothes and went out of the room and found a restroom.

The first top I grabbed cut down in the front to just above the belly button. Considering I had 34 DDD breast that wasn't going to work without me having an accident. The second one was a tight black top that had a push up  on the top and it was very slim. The skirt that went with it was barely long enough to cover my butt but it fit. The last one was a tight short dark blue dress that came down a little bit further than the last skirt. I decided the choose the black outfit and when I got to the bottom of the stack there was a pair of black underwear.

I was reluctant to put them on but I wasn't going to fight it. When I walked back inside he had a slight smile on his face. "Good choice. Now I will show you your desk." There was a cute small desk outside of a different door that left his office. "Here you go. The script you say is on that paper taped to the desk and you can transfer them to me by pushing that button. If you get stuck just come get me. Today should be pretty easy."

He walked away and I sat down.

Maybe three hours of calls later a man came through the front door. "Hi miss, I have a 5:00 appointment with Mr. Lawson."

"Sir, your 5 o'clock appointment is here. Do you want me to send him in?" I asked shyly.

"Yes! Thank you! This is my last appointment of the day. After this we will head to my house."

"Mr. Lawson will see you now."

I put all of my clothes in my bag and got everything ready to go home. Shortly after Mr. Lawson and the other gentlemen came out of the office. "I'll see you again in two days time. Have a nice day!"

When the door shut he smiled down at me. "Ready to go? We can make a stop by your place and get some stuff and then tomorrow I'll have someone go by and pick everything else up." I nodded and followed him out to his car.

The car ride to my house was awkward and long. When I got into my house I grabbed my clothes, my laptop, and my journal and put it all in a suitcase and went back out to the car.

His house on the outside was like something out of a mansion magazine. It looked perfect and the baby blue walls were beautiful. He showed me to my room which was on the second floor and left me to organize everything. In the chest of drawers there was a billion pairs of underwear. I was going to add mind but I kept them separate.

I was just bending over to pick up something when I felt a vibration in my lady parts. I quickly stood up and went on with what I was doing. I was hanging up all my clothes when I felt another vibration but this time it didn't stop. I quickly finished putting everything away and then walked out of the room. "Mrs. Justice, can you come to my office."

"Yes sir." I piped up trying not to be obvious of my struggle.

"Okay time to have a chat." He said nodding towards the chair in front of his desk. "Just remember you are a perfect candidate for this job because you haven't said anything yet." He said taking a tiny remote from his pocket pushing a button and sitting it down.

When he  pushed the button the vibration stopped. "You willingly put on a pair of underwear from a stranger and didn't think anything twice about it. You didn't freak out and take them off immediately. Not because you exactly enjoyed it but more because you were intrigued."

There was a long second of silence before he spoke up again. "I live a little differently. I like to have what I call a toy at all times. Someone under my command. Not only sexually but full time. No one ever seems to be able to push through what it takes to be in this job. But the fact that you haven't run out of here screaming yet makes you better than most girls I've had before. It will take practice and patients from both of us. This will be a full trial run for the first month but it will push you to your limits, you'll just have to learn to push those limits further. Here is a list of my rules. We can work with them and change them a bit but I would rather stay as true to them as possible!"

The list
•Must ask permission for most things ex. Eating, using the restroom, masturbating (that won't be necessary),
•I chose what you wear every day
*once a week you will go commando
•You will not lie
•You are not allowed to talk back
•You will call me Sir at home or in front of special company
•In public you will call me Jake
•You will have a safe word and if you miss use the safe word it can be taken away.
•You must refrain from using profanity at all times
•You will sleep naked unless directed otherwise
•You will not be shy or ashamed in front of me
•You will not hesitate in response to something I ask
•Crying or showing emotion is always welcomed
•You will act sexually hungry whenever I initiate sex (unless your time of the month)
•You will ask to speak In front of company
•When special company is present you will sit either in my lap on Neal on the ground next to me
•Always ask to make eye contact in front of special company
•Always make eye contact in public or in private with me unless stated otherwise

Everything stated above if not followed will have a set punishment

Sign Bellow if you agree
X_______________________