Halloween Special Something Was Wrong [NOT TRUE]

One morning James Maslow found himself walking along a street downtown.

He could not explain what he was earlier. He didn't even know what time is was he saw a woman walking toward him and stop her"I'm afraid I forget my watch, he said and smiled can you tell me what time is it when she saw him she screamed and run. Then James Maslow notice that otherpeople were afraid of him when they saw coming they flatting themselves against a building or ran across street to stay out way. "There must be something wrong with me "James maslow I'd better go home.

He hailed a taxi, but the driver took one at him and speed away . James Maslow did not understand and what was going on and it scared him. Maybe somebody at home can come and get me ,he though he found a telephone and his wife, but the voice he did not recondize answered. " Is Mrs.Maslow there?"He asked "No she is at a funeral" The voice said Mr.Maslow was killed yesterday in an accident downtown. James Maslow told the person sorry for her loss of her husband the person ask you would like to leave a messager James Maslow said "No thank you" After the phone called James Maslow go for a walk to find his funeral he walk and walk till he saw everyone he knew mother brother sister friends father and his lovely wife too. James Maslow just cry and fell down.

SOMETHING WAS WRONG!!!!

I'M DIE

THE END

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE