Chapter 26

Warning: Lemon

Craig's POV

"Why do you always want to come to these things?" I ask Tweek.

"Because I like them, you don't think they're fun?" I shake my head. Right now we were at another one of Clyde's parties. He loves coming to these things now. I knew why. He's become somewhat friends with Bebe and Wendy and they're here and when we come here he just leaves me to go hang out with them and I'm left with Token. "I'm gonna go find Wendy and Bebe." He kisses my cheek and leaves me.

I pout. He always leaves me. I don't even like Clyde's parties. I come because Tweek comes and he always ends up leaving me anyway. I grab a beer and start sipping. Token sits down next to me and waves. I nod in response and we chat about how stupid this party is as we usually do. But today I'm drinking a lot more than I usually would. I don't know I just feel like getting drunk. But my drunk isn't like drunk-drunk. Unless I drink like a ton of liquor. But my basic drunk is like the same as when I'm not I'm just a bit for risky.

Suddenly though, Clyde runs into the room with everyone following behind him and he shoves a bottle in my mouth and holds my nose. I start choking since I wasn't expecting it and I was confused. I need to think straight before I suffocate though.

My first thought is what the hell. My second thought is this is strong alcohol. My third thought is swallowing. "Craig, drink it or I'm not letting go of your nose!" Clyde screams, laughing crazily. Being that I had already been drinking my thoughts were not completely clear so survival was what was in my mind when I swallowed down, almost half that bottle. Clyde finally pulled it out when I did and I gasped for air. Everyone cheered and just like that they left again. I turned to Token who blinked at me.

"You alright, man?" He asks, concerned.

I laugh. "Yeah, man, I'm fine. Yeah, man, I'm fine."

"You just said that twice." He points out.

I laugh again. "So did you." Shit, I'm fucking wasted. This is what I didn't want to happen. Why did Clyde do that anyway?! I bet they were playing truth or dare and someone dared him to. If that's the case then I need to find out who dared him to do that so I can kick their ass. I bet it was Stan.

Stan and I have always had a complex. Because everyone said we were so similar. We both had black hair. We both had blue eyes. And we both were the leaders of our groups. I'll punch you dead in your face if you tell me that though. Ask Butters. I will.

"Dude, you're drunk."

I nod. "Mhm…"

"Just sit here then. I don't want you to do something stupid and I'll drive you and Tweek home later too okay?" I nod. I don't know what he just said but I think it had something to do with keeping me in line which is good because I'm drunk and when I'm drunk I fight.

Clyde stumbles back in the room and I glare at him. "You." I start, "What the fuck is your problem, man?!" I stand up but fall right back down on my ass. I try again and succeed. "You think I can't fight drunk? Is that why you forced me to drink all that shit?!" I shove his chest and he loses his balance and hits the floor.

"Craig, calm down, bro, you're gonna love me in a few seconds."

"What the hell are you talking about, dumbass?"

"This dumbass did something really nice for you!"

"What did you do?"

"Well, it wasn't really me but I got you drunk so you can enjoy it so it was kinda me. We did you a favor."