RULES FOR REQUESTING

Hi! To request a oneshot you must follow these rules:

-comment on this story
-the comment must include a pairing and a short prompt
This way I will mention the requester before the story in the Author's note.

or

-send me a pm that includes a pairing and a short prompt if you want to stay anonymous.

About pairings:
-genders don't matter(YES IF YOU WANT FOR EXAMPLE AN AGENDER READER ON AN AMUSEMENT PARK DATE WITH DRACO MALFOY YOU WILL GET IT)
-pairing can include only two people. For example you can request markson(mark tuan x jackson wang) but you can't request markjinson (mark tuan x park jinyoung x jackson wang).
-you can request a MemberxEveryone fic but this goes only for the following kpop groups: GOT7 and BTS
-pairings I'm most comfortable with: markson, jjp, yugbam, 2jae, zikyung, taeco, tenny, yoonmin, namjin, drarry, scorbus, johnlock, destiel, spencer reid x derek morgan, percico and solangelo.
-every pairing is ok though
-NO INCEST!

Other rules and stuff:
-NSFW requests are a-okay! But I only write M/M when the smut goes as far as the characters actually having sex.
-ANGST IS WELCOME
-KINKS ARE WELCOME(remember to mention things in the request)
-but no bestiality or incesty things
-NO NON-CON
-the oneshots will wary from the lenght of a traditional drabble to around 4k of words.
-but if i like the pairing and the storyline and the moon is in the right position you might get a twoshot. Or something multichaptered.

Now go wild with the requests my friends.

-Alexander