Chapter 2

Lisa's POV
is this really happening are my hopes coming true i thought to myself
shane i would love that and i love you i said as i ran into his arm
"i love you too lisa"he said sounding very sure
Shane's POV
so i don't want to come on too strong but were are you staying tonight you and corny can stay here if you want I said
"i mean that would be great"she said with a smile on her face
i have to be honest i miss having someone as amazing as you to wake up too there was no real connection with Garrett I said
"I miss you too,every day but I'm so proud you came out and I'm super glad you tried dating Garrett"Lisa said and I was so glad she did say it
Lisa's POV
I kissed Shane once more before I went home to get corny and a bag full of food for her
The I texted Jess to tell her I was coming home
Shane's POV
I just sat in awe of what just happened I just changed my entire life I needed to talk to someone else so I called drew.
Come on Drew pick up I whispered to myself
"Hey Shane what's going on"Drew said
Drew I might have just changed my entire life around when I get back from tour me and Lisa are getting back together
"Shane,calm down are you happy about this"he said while I was hyperventilating
Yes I'm very happy but I need to go right now I said.
"Wh-" Is all I could here before I hung up.
I'm overjoyed to be getting back with Lisa, this is just so much at once and the feelings didn't get better when Lisa walked in my door to find me curled up on my hardwood floor sobbing.

Lisa's POV
Oh my god Shane are you ok!? I screamed as I saw him on the floor. I ran next to him and felt his heart beat it was so high.
Can you breathe? I shouted.
"Yea" He said as he started to calm down.
What the fuck was that! I said starting to cry myself. You had me worried to death.
"I don't know what that was, I was just talking to Drew then I hung up and went to get water and collapsed." He said as he stopped crying and got up.
Out of no where I just kissed him. But then the unthinkable happened. He collapsed on the floor crying and screaming like a little kid. But I knew he was having an anxiety attack. I ran to the cabinet that he keeps his anxiety pills. But they weren't there. He was at his mothers yesterday so he must have left them there. I called Teresa and told her that Shane was having a panic attack and he left his pills at her house. "Ok I'll be there in two seconds" Teresa said sounding very panicked. Teresa got to Shane's house and ran to her crying Shane Lee on the ground. He took his pills but they didn't work at all. We called 9-1-1 and they took Shane away on the ambulance. The doctor said "This is the worst anxiety attack we have ever seen. He wouldn't calm down but he's all calm down now so you can see him." Thank you doctor. We ran in to see Shane lying there. I felt so bad if only I didn't overwhelm him and then kiss him. I started to cry. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't watch this anymore.